• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

XXX Pictures Actor John Stamos Ass

drewguy

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
980x.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Horsie

Reaction score
Where is this picture from?

snapcat

Super Vip
Reaction score
It's from Paper Magazine, and what a fine ass!

Minos

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
ha! had a lifetime crush on this guy....in fact i still do! i cant avoid thinking about this guy as gay, dunno why! normally my gaydar isnt that sharp, but this guy does give that! hope i`m right!

jw4833

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
When I got in early this morning...I turned on the TV and there was this entertainment news program on where this was mentioned and they did show the picture but put a blockage over his ass. However, what bothered me was that the male moderator had made the comment that he felt John Stamos' ass was Photoshopped because when a man is in his 50"s certain body parts such as his ass is not as curvaceous or shapely anymore as if it was in a man's younger years which is a bald faced lie and I felt this was a comment that he should not have made because it does not represent all middle age men as a whole. I know personally men who are in their fifties who have very nice bodies and take care of themselves and many of them look better than some the younger guys out here today. Therefore, I think it has a lot to do with your family genes. I have older brothers who do not look their ages and they too are not have bodies such as what this moderator mentioned. In other words, I felt he was a "hater" and jealous that John Stamos looked that great naked despite his age.

cockyblu

Reaction score
he looks young for a 50-ish guy to me. he might pass for 20 to 30-something in this picture alone.