• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Anderson Cooper's Boyfriend Ben Maisani Caught Cheating

S

Stoic

Anderson Cooper and his boyfriend of three years, bar owner Ben Maisani, were so in love that Anderson's mother Gloria Vanderbilt was reportedly urging the cute couple to get married and adopt a child. However, Anderson might now be the Robert Pattinson of the news industry—it looks like Ben has been cheating on him with another man.

http://nullrefer.com/?http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/71088734.html

5EEu7.jpg

wYfZP.jpg

qdSnk.jpg

Is he the gay Kristen Stewart? :devil: Still hot though :blushing:

jw4833

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

gb2000ie

Super Vip
Reaction score
What's with all the smilies? People are happy to see Anderson fucked over like this? (unless this is just tabloid lies, in which case, we should be angry at the tabloids)

bigsal

Super Vip
Reaction score
The photos are in the foreground, so I doubt that they were taken by a paparazzo.

They seem specially created.

Turk

Reaction score
From what I understand their has been speculation that Ben and Anderson were on the outs for a while. He stopped showing up on the set and most employee's said they haven't seen Ben at a company event since Christmas. It seems like a mutual break up. It sounds more juicier to say he was cheating. Anyways, both of these dudes are below average in the looks department. Anderson can do better.

S

Stoic

I don't think he'll address it since he wants his personal life out from the public eye, so we don't know if it is true or not.

mrpiz

Super Vip
Reaction score
That guy must be crazy. Who in their right mind would want to cheat on Anderson Cooper.

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
Oh well, it looks like Coop's already moved on. He's reportedly vacationing in Croatia with Andy Cohen...

S

Stoic

Cohen's been dogging on Cooper for years now, he certainly didn't waste any time :p

Wes2475

Reaction score
I always thought there was something going on when Anderson was on Andy Cohen show.

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
Actually what's funny is the rumor that they had an open relationship and the reason for the "split" isn't that he cheated on him, but that he wasn't discreet about and got caught, embarrassing Cooper.

Who knows maybe he was trying to put together a three-way and the break-up is just a ploy to divert attention away from the fact that Cooper is as much a kinky sex pig as we all hope he is...

cranston

Reaction score
I think they're setting a good example for other gays by having an open relationship. Open relationships are superior, because it's more about a true connection of the heart, as opposed to ownership of your partner's genitals i.e. a traditional "closed relationship". Go ahead and call me naive, i don't care because I'm a romantic and idealist

josh_the_hot_boy

1-800-DIAL-A-FUCK
Reaction score
Look being emotionally monogamous and sexually polygamist TO ME just couldn't work. Being in an open relationship is one thing because it means your not committed on an emotional or a sexual level. To me I can't have one without the other but its whatever people feel comfortable with I GUESS.

V

Voyager

If this was not a mutual breakup, what makes this sad is that Anderson just came out a few weeks ago and now he has to deal with this too

josh_the_hot_boy

1-800-DIAL-A-FUCK
Reaction score
If anyone couldn't tell like seriously go get your vision checked(not to be rude).