• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Can't get adam Levine out of my head !!!

MaximumT

Super Vip
Reaction score
Kinda make you wish it was your hands feeling him up. :p

Feeling2121

Reaction score
There might be a slight obsession I have with him, but it's normal. lol...

Rebel7

Ni lo intentes!
Reaction score
Can't get adam Levine out of my head !!!

:rofl:
But i agree with you, he's way too hot!
Ok a group hug :)

Tumblr_lpblwcyjXp1qc39ca.gif

H

Haplo

I can't listen to the song "Hands all over" without having dirty thoughts.... :)

Just look at the chorus:
Put your hands all over me please talk to me, talk to me
Tell me everything, it's gonna be alright
Put your hands all over me please walk with me, walk with me now
Love is a game you say, play me and put me away

A guy as hot as he is, singing this kind of things? I end up enjoying the singer more than the song... :p

snapfish

Reaction score
Yeah, he's gorgeous. Love the tattoos as well!

HispaNerd

Reaction score
Yeah, this guy way too sexy and has been the focal point of many a lonely night of mine!!

turkeyman

Reaction score
I have one word to explain why I am totally in love with Adam Levine. Awesome body, mind, and spirit. Total package whats not to adore. ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:pP:butslap:

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score
Been listening and collecting all Maroon 5 albums just because of his sexy voice (and body too LOL). If you said 'Hands All Over' was the hottest song and can get enough dirty mind when listen to it, try Kiwi. More sexier and mind blowing.

alcass

Reaction score
Maroon 5 is finally on track after all these years
and Adam Levine is really hot, been crazy about his shirtless shot in his moves like jagger MV.

bigsal

Super Vip
Reaction score
Great sex appeal. Exciting. Fabulous. Wonderful. Hoooooot!!!

jw4833

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Can I be honest here?..I love how you all are giving your great opinions in regard to Adam Levine and although I do think he is a good looking guy but there is something about him that makes me come to the conclusion that he is not all that. Furthermore, after watching him on the show "The Voice", he gave me the impression of being a pretentious, somewhat arrogant piece of work who would probably come off somewhat crude if you met him in person. Also, I am not a fan of having tattoos all over my body that it looks like a road map. I find this to be a total turn off. But, I LOVE his music and have all of his CDs. Just my opinion...

peterchong

Reaction score
I think he's a hot guy but somehow he's quite stuck-up in real life

imadorky

Reaction score
he always on mymind, i hope he is gonna make a sex video tapes :p