• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Pictures David Beckham strips down again for his new bodywear line

yowza

♥ wizard ♥
Reaction score

5abf939625.jpg

David Beckham is showing off his best assets in ads for his new H&M bodywear line.The photos feature the soccer star modeling the boxer briefs, tanks and shorts offered in the collection; the goods will be available beginning Feb. 2 at 1,800 H&M stores worldwide.

“Over the past year, I’ve been developing my bodywear range with my team and I’m extremely positive about what we have designed and produced,” Beckham says in a release. According to H&M, that meant choosing soft cotton, comfortable elastics for briefs, non-scratchy labels and seams that don’t rub against the body. “We spent time working on the feel, fit and style to ensure the product is not only something I would wear but one that I would be proud to put my name on,” he continues.

Would you buy one?

0f4f854d43.jpg

68e203549d.jpg

64b7e1f048.jpg

ba6c31444d.jpg

yowza

♥ wizard ♥
Reaction score
Super Bowl XLVI AD

January 2012: The world's second largest global clothing retailer and the world's most famous soccer player are making their debut - together - in Super Bowl XLVI!

H & M, a leader in "fast fashion" (i.e. retailers who acknowledge that designs move from the catwalk to the store in the fastest time to capture current trends in the market) announces the debut of their first ever Super Bowl commercial starring David Beckham, in his first Super Bowl commercial, and a new partnership with the soccer icon to produce H & M's David Beckham Bodywear line.

Set to the song "Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood" by The Animals, the 30-second spot features images of Beckham, noted as one of the best dressed men in the world, modeling the collection. The camera angles range from close-ups to 360° views of Beckham
sporting various pieces from the new line including the briefs and trunks.

The Beckham Bodywear line continues H & M's successful run of acclaimed guest designer collaborations - most notably Stella McCartney, Madonna, and Roberto Cavalli among many others. Beckham's H & M Bodywear line introduces nine underwear styles for men, focusing on quality, fit, function, comfort and design.

The launch for the H & M David Beckham Bodyline collection for men will coincide with Valentine's Day (February 2, 2011) in 1,800 H & M stores worldwide. H & M operates 2,300 stores with over 87,000 employees. It is ranked as the second largest global clothing retailer.

Beckham and his design team spent 18 months developing the collection. The TV ad, filmed in Hollywood earlier this year, is slated to air during the second quarter of Super Bowl XLVI.

sammyyummy

HOPE: Hold On, Pain Ends
Reaction score
WAT????? no tight briefs shot?????

yowza

♥ wizard ♥
Reaction score

Behind the scenes footage with David Beckham.
It shows he was wearing briefs too....;)

373a06c97f.png

801779c44d.png