• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Pictures Do you think Seth Meyers is smoking hooot???

alcass

Reaction score
Been having a crush on him for a really long time.
And just love his white house speech.

64463895201110052059283702838518867_038.jpg

alcass

Reaction score
Yep...I've always thought he was hot. I know he's not the standard definition of a 'hot guy', but for some reason, he really works for me. I'd love to have a night with him. :D

I think it's his somewhat nerdy/geeky look that drives me wild. His nose is kinda interesting as well. ;)

================
Yeah, tell me about it...
The other day i was browsing yahoo answers in order to find some detail infos about Seth, a guy posted:"I met seth once in a gym and he has great legs"!

I'm telling you, this post became a big turn on for me, even thinking about it gives me a hard on.

GOG, call me crazy... i think i'm in love with this man and me too, i would kill to have a night with him.

MaximumT

Super Vip
Reaction score
Haven't heard of him before... So I had to google him. I don't find that picture of him very flattering, but in these two I find him irresistibly hot! In both he's got a great smile! :)

HispaNerd

Reaction score
He's very cute, but I've never been able to get hot and bothered by him.

bigbuoy

Reaction score
Here are a couple screen grabs from an SNL skit. Not great quality but still nice. He does a few skits where he is either blurred out or only wearing a thong. Can't find any others though.

picture.php

picture.php

iryhousen

Reaction score
Yes, ever since he said he liked to soak cork.

"I like to soak the big thick corks."

Last edited: