• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Jake Gyllenhaal "gay" picture takedown

B

bt196304

Anonym zu www.queerty.com/read-the-takedown-letter-that-jake-gyllenhaals-lawyer-sent-us-over-the-photo-that-we-will-not-be-removing-20110517/?utm_source=wordtwit&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=wordtwit

This link connects to an article I found interesting about Jake Gyllenhaal. The picture in the link is more than likely fake, but his attorneys have still ordered that it be taken down because (assumingly) it makes him look gay. Pretty disgusting. I expected more from Mr. Brokeback Mountain, who was so LGBT-friendly for so long.

Last edited by a moderator:

Behrluvr

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
He oughta let this pic blow over. By drawing attention to it he's gonna make it even bigger. As it is its all over the internet anyways. I've seen it on other blogs starting yesterday.

Face it Jakey, us boys like looking at your naked bod. Get used to it , you are a celebrity. Its part of the territory. Take the high road. Its already out that the pic is a fake. Anyways, the pose fits in with Jakey's personality and even if fake is a hell of a hot bod.

zortek

An Obvious Enigma
Reaction score
if its a fake it should be taken down

the lawyer's letter pertains only to the fraudulent nature of the photograph, and therefore to its presentation.

anyone has the right to protect themselves against obvious misrepresentation.

for the site to be so sanctimonious about this sickens me.

perez hilton syndrome doesn't help any of us.

jake has always been open and friendly to the gay community (just look for threads further down this very page) and is unlikely to start contradicting himself now.

tubbs

Reaction score
If it's fake they why would Jake give a crap?

Most people are used to the fact that things on the internet can be fake but the fact that Jake's lawyer is throwing a hissy fit makes me think this picture might be real.

A take down letter? How dumb can you get?

S

sfs324

Aww I wanted to see it :/

ETA- Wait was that it?

Last edited:

dale72

Reaction score
Just don't get the Jakey love -- he has a goofy face, and a very average body.

turkeyman

Reaction score
Nice post

I would like to know why is it when I click on a link like this one I get an attack on my computer. Luckily my virus software catches it. This will be my last time to click on such links.

If anyone can be of help I would definitely appreciate it. This has happened to me to many time to me to make me wary of such posts.:butslap::angry:

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
Not sure what you mean... To which link are you referring?

It may be as simple as an overprotective anti-virus...

Behrluvr

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
I would like to know why is it when I click on a link like this one I get an attack on my computer. Luckily my virus software catches it. This will be my last time to click on such links.

If anyone can be of help I would definitely appreciate it. This has happened to me to many time to me to make me wary of such posts.:butslap::angry:

Don't know what you mean either....but the only clickable link I can see is the one in the OP. Perhaps your antiviral software is interpreting a redirect through anonymn.to as an attack? If so that is a false positive. You may have to allow an exception for this particular web site. Or else simply disregard the warning and click through.

every link is anonymized here on GH so you will never be able to view anything.

You can test this by creating an anonymized link yourself,(over in the test area), perhaps for Google or Yahoo. Then see if you get an attack warning from your anti-viral.

Last edited:

yowza

♥ wizard ♥
Reaction score
grace jones is hotter

:agree:

and a disco queen, hard ton is also hotter :rofl:

9bb5472bf8.jpg