• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Mark Wahlberg gently fondles balls

mikey11

Reaction score
svHJe.jpg

markwahlbergmarkwahlber.jpg

Last edited:

nikon5241

Reaction score
Oh my, what a tease he is. It looks like I should give him a helping hand! :p

tonka

Super Vip
Reaction score
He grew up in Dorchester, a part of Boston. Back then, it was pretty rough and racially polarized. As a teenager, he was involved in some violent altercations with local Asians. He was convicted and served a few months in jail.
His background also left him pretty unprepared when he became a gay icon in his Calvin Klien days.
He's done a lot of growing up since then. His reputation here in Boston is that he's a good person, not a racist or a homophobe.

Last edited:

yowza

♥ wizard ♥
Reaction score

:devil: Assaults and conviction :devil:

Wahlberg claims to have been in trouble 20–25 times with the Boston Police Department as a youth. By the age of 13, Wahlberg had developed an addiction to cocaine and other substances. At 15, he harassed a group of black school children on a field trip by throwing rocks and shouting racial epithets. When he was 16, Wahlberg approached a middle-aged Vietnamese man on the street and, using a large wooden stick, knocked him unconscious (while calling him "Vietnam fucking shit"). He also attacked another Vietnamese man, leaving him permanently blind in one eye, and attacked a security guard (using racist language).

For these crimes, Wahlberg was charged with attempted murder, pled guilty to assault, and was sentenced to two years in jail at Boston's Deer Island House of Correction, of which he served 45 days. In another incident, the 21-year-old Wahlberg fractured the jaw of a neighbor in an unprovoked attack. Commenting in 2006 on his past crimes, Wahlberg has stated: "I did a lot of things that I regret, and I have certainly paid for my mistakes." He said the right thing to do would be to try to find the blinded man and make amends, and admitted he has not done so, but added that he was no longer burdened by guilt: "You have to go and ask for forgiveness and it wasn't until I really started doing good and doing right by other people, as well as myself, that I really started to feel that guilt go away. So I don't have a problem going to sleep at night. I feel good when I wake up in the morning."

After landing in prison he decided to change his ways. According to Wahlberg, "As soon as I began that life of crime, there was always a voice in my head telling me I was going to end up in jail. Three of my brothers had done time. My sister went to prison so many times I lost count. Finally I was there, locked up with the kind of guys I'd always wanted to be like. Now I'd earned my stripes and I was just like them, and I realized it wasn't what I wanted at all. I'd ended up in the worst place I could possibly imagine and I never wanted to go back. First of all, I had to learn to stay on the straight and narrow." Wahlberg first relied on the guidance of his parish priest to turn his back on crime. He told his street gang that he was leaving them and had "some serious fights" with them over it. The actor commented in 2009: "I've made a lot of mistakes in my life and I've done bad things, but I never blamed my upbringing for that. I never behaved like a victim so that I would have a convenient reason for victimizing others. Everything I did wrong was my own fault. I was taught the difference between right and wrong at an early age. I take full responsibility."

tonka

Super Vip
Reaction score
So little Markey grew up. We in Massachusettes would call him a Masshole. And indeed he was. Decades later, his acting credits are as good as any, and he has produced some of the best American television of the last several years.

Dorchester has come through the fire as well. In the 90s, the tradational gay areas of Boston got very expensive. Dorchester became the affordable alternative.

The main drag in Dorchester is Dot Ave. Many of the businesses are now Vietnamese. One business stands out. D Bar! Dbar is the upscale cafe on the main drag. It was once an Irish bar. After the dinner hour, they remove the tables...and the DBar is a gay nightclub!

A gay bar on Dot Ave???? Who would have imagined.

jeanne

Reaction score
I can't wait to see this movie about bodybuilders who become extortionists.
I don't think he's a racist but he hid behind his religion as to why he turned down the BROKE BACK MOUNTAIN role.

Last edited:

Isrchu

Reaction score
I'd be happy to help him make any adjustments necessary!

atlpimpc

Reaction score
I pretty sure he has grown out of the homo phobe stuff... because Boogie Nights was definitely homo erotic

LPfan

Reaction score
I did not know about his past at all. He has a sexxxy body though. ;)

ost

Reaction score
I'm wondering, as a hot white boy did he get harassment by stronger inmates back in jail? Or even worse?
In fact I'm not interested in this bad boy type , but I must admit he's hot