• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Pictures Michael Douglas and Matt Damon will be kissing in a Liberace biopic

yowza

♥ wizard ♥
Reaction score

Michael Douglas has heaped praise on Matt Damon for agreeing to play his gay lover in a new biopic about flamboyant pianist Liberace. Douglas will play the Polish-Italian musician in Steven Soderbergh's as-yet-untitled film, while Damon has been drafted in to play his boyfriend Scott Thorson.

897be6.jpg

He says, "I'm just going to get really comfortable so (my portrayal of Liberace) is not a caricature. Matt Damon's going to be my young lover. God bless Matt. He's right to take chances. It's smart to mix it up a bit and maintain the franchise and still get to do a picture that turns you on."

4bdf53.jpg

Liberace - real name Wladziu Valentino Liberace - was a huge star in the 1950s and 60s, famous for his showmanship and glittery suits.

69f3aa.jpg

He repeatedly refused to acknowledge his homosexuality, right up until his death from AIDS in 1987, at the age of 67 - even successfully suing a British tabloid for suggesting he was gay.

yowza

♥ wizard ♥
Reaction score

8b09d3.jpg

Liberace & Scott Thorson

Stuart

Reaction score
Sounds like a sick film to me. Wouldn't mind kissing Matt myself though! Stuart x

yowza

♥ wizard ♥
Reaction score
Sounds like a sick film to me. Wouldn't mind kissing Matt myself though! Stuart x

A story of a gay man who has younger lover sounds like a sick film to you.That's too bad...I think it might be a great movie because Steven Soderbergh will direct this movie.Remember the OSCAR 2000? He won the Oscar for Best Director for Traffic and the same year Julia Roberts won the Oscar for Best actress in a leading role for Erin Brockovich.Who knows? Michael Douglas might get nominated for the Oscar for this role.
Liberace was one of the greatest pianists of the 20th century. He was a great entertainer. He was very funny too. And People love him......

iryhousen

Reaction score
Is this movie happening already, because I thought Michael Douglas was supposed to be sick in real life? The IMDB says it's in pre-production, scheduled for release in 2013, so maybe it won't even happen.

yowza

♥ wizard ♥
Reaction score
Is this movie happening already, because I thought Michael Douglas was supposed to be sick in real life? The IMDB says it's in pre-production, scheduled for release in 2013, so maybe it won't even happen.

January 12th,2011 : Los Angeles Times

After half a year of chemotherapy and radiation therapy,
Michael Douglas says his stage IV throat cancer tumor is gone.
He's cancer-free and feeling good....

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
Obscure fact...

Michael Douglas actually knew Liberace. As a child they lived next door to each other...

Cerno

Reaction score
I already read about this in another thread. Which makes me even more curious.
Somehow I think I still like Brokeback Mountain better....