• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

XXX Pictures [No title]

drewguy

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
justin_edwards_in_bj_sex_tape-teaser.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

HotDougBunz

Super Vip
Reaction score
If the pics are any indication it is a shame she is terrible at sucking that ultra fine cock! He needs a man to show him how good a bj can really be.:thumbs up:

flesh84

Reaction score
He is so hot... thanks for video

H

HettoreConti

Damn! I knew Tulisa was involved in a sex tape scandal and all, but I didn't know... What a cock! :pP

ChriPhenix

Reaction score
Damn he has a great cock! She was just horrible though. It was a shame watching that amazing cock in her inadequate hands.

malore

Reaction score
too bad it's a guy, though, that'd be a lot more controversial XD

yowza

♥ wizard ♥
Reaction score
Tulisa Contostavlos said her ex-boyfriend Justin Edwards had "messed with the wrong woman" after winning an apology from him over a sex tape which ended up online.

The singer and X Factor judge was at London's High Court to accept the "sincere apologies" of Justin Edwards, also known as MC Ultra.

The rap artist initially denied being responsible.

Details of the agreement were given by the N-Dubz singer's solicitor.

Jonathan Coad said: "The invasion of Miss Contostavlos' privacy was the most severe kind imaginable.

"She suffered and continues to suffer very serious distress at this wholly unjustified and unlawful interference with her rights."

'Distressed'
Tulisa, 23, launched the legal action against her 28-year-old ex-boyfriend and others after the footage was posted on a website.

She won a High Court order in March banning publication of the clip showing her engaged in a sexual act.

The couple split up in 2009.

Tulisa, who celebrates her 24th birthday tomorrow (13 July), is continuing the action against a number of other defendants over claims they were involved in the distribution of the tape.

Her solicitor said that Justin Edwards, from London, who was not present at court today accepted all that was said on behalf of Miss Contostavlos, and had also agreed not to speak further in public about their relationship.

"She has been particularly distressed by the wholly untrue allegation made by some that she was in some way complicit with the release of the footage," Mr Coad added.

"She was not, as this statement makes clear."

'Stronger woman'
Jonathan Coad said that as a result of the case, 60 websites had been forced to remove the footage.

Outside court, Miss Contostavlos, dressed in black hot pants, a pale peach jacket and a floral top, spoke to reporters.

"I am relieved that this is finally over," she said. "It has been a very testing few months and this was not a case I ever wanted to go through.

"I stand here today a stronger, wiser young woman who has taken this experience and learnt from it.

"I am disgusted by Justin and saddened by the people that believed I released the footage myself."

source : http://anon.projectarchive.net/?http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/18811442

Last edited by a moderator: