• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Paris Hilton's boyfriend River Viiperi arrested after her lesbian kiss

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
Paris Hilton's boyfriend arrested after her lesbian kiss

PARIS Hilton's new boyfriend River Viiperi has reportedly been arrested after she shared a kiss with a woman.

Hilton allegedly made out with another woman while partying in the Las Vegas nightclub XS.

Viiperi was allegedly jealous over the kiss and punched the boyfriend of the woman Paris locked lips with.

TMZ reports that the victim filed a report with the Las Vegas Metro Police department, claiming that he needed medical attention for his injuries.

The wounded man sought help from hotel security soon after being hit and said that he wanted to press charges against River for the attack.

When police arrived on the scene, River was arrested for misdemeanour battery. He was then cited for the charge, but was never taken to the police station.

The case is still under investigation.

Hilton has not been accused of any wrongdoing, as she was not involved in the altercation and left the scene before officers arrived.

The star’s representatives have not yet commented on the incident.

The alleged incident comes after Hilton was caught on tape calling gay men disgusting and suggesting they all probably have AIDs.

News Source : http://refhide.com/?http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/paris-hiltons-boyfriend-arrested-in-las-vegas/story-fnbk7kwa-1226486434364

Last edited:
T

toetke1

the most idiotic couple in the entire history of mankind

gb2000ie

Super Vip
Reaction score
These morons feed off our attention - why oh why do we keep giving it to them?

What has Ms Hilton ever done to warrant out interest? Randomly get born in the rich womb is the best I can come up with.

B.

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
the most idiotic couple in the entire history of mankind

I agree with you toetke1:heart: they are the most idiotic couple in history my friend, I feel sorry for River Viiperi, I hope he doesn't get fired from his modeling agencies and I hope he doesn't ruin his career in the fashion business that he has worked so hard for :big hug: I think this whole entire relationship between him and Paris was a setup by Paris and that she was using him the whole time, which is sad:( cause if you read the article above she actually left the scene before police officers arrived and left her boyfriend River behind.

Lollipopboi

King of Amateur Clips
Reaction score
I agree with you toetke1:heart: they are the most idiotic couple in history my friend, I feel sorry for River Viiperi, I hope he doesn't get fired from his modeling agencies and I hope he doesn't ruin his career in the fashion business that he has worked so hard for :big hug: I think this whole entire relationship between him and Paris was a setup by Paris and that she was using him the whole time, which is sad:( cause if you read the article above she actually left the scene before police officers arrived and left her boyfriend River behind.

I don't think it's going to affect his career cause Fashion and Advertised doesn't really care about the news like that.
I don't know who set this relationship up maybe Paris or Maybe River whose know, River just broke up with his GF that he always said he really love her after he move to the USA because he wants to be a Hollywood movie star.

He also really try to make friend with Justin Bieber and others

so I'm not sure who use who between Paris and River...

;)

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
I don't think it's going to affect his career cause Fashion and Advertised doesn't really care about the news like that.
I don't know who set this relationship up maybe Paris or Maybe River whose know, River just broke up with his GF that he always said he really love her after he move to the USA because he wants to be a Hollywood movie star.

He also really try to make friend with Justin Bieber and others

so I'm not sure who use who between Paris and River...

;)

Thanks Lollipopboi:heart: for your kind comment, & I hope it doesn't affect his career my friend and thanks for letting me know that fashion and advertised doesn't care about the news like that, I still think that Paris was the one who set this relationship up, but then again I don't know either and yes i know that River just broke up with his GF that he always said he loved her, I don't know why he broke that relationship for? and thanks for letting me know that he wants to be a Hollywood movie star, Cool that sounds nice:) i didn't know that he wants to be a movie star, Wow I'm looking forward to seeing all his movies that he makes in the future, I wish him all the best of success in the movie industry and Aww :hug: I hope he does make friends with Justin Bieber and others celebrities, just not Paris cause he deserves all the happiness:) in this world :hug: & I still think Paris was the one who was using River, cause she will always be a you know?

T

toetke1

both of them are idiots. Paris is so stupid she doesn't even know what she's doing or saying. Remember what she said about gay people. River is an asshole, I know he's Adrian Cardoso's best friend and buddy, but he's one of the worst male models i've seen in years.
He can't make a straight or serious face when his picture is taking.

If they're happy together I don' know, maybe this is just another publicity stunt or hoax for Paris or both of them. Let me say this, They deserve each other.

BASTA

Last edited:

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
both of them are idiots. Paris is so stupid she doesn't even know what she's doing or saying. Remember what she said about gay people. River is an asshole, I know he's Adrian Cardoso's best friend and buddy, but he's one of the worst male models i've seen in years.
He can't make a straight or serious face when his picture is taking.

If they're happy together I don' know, maybe this is just another publicity stunt or hoax for Paris or both of them. Let me say this, They deserve each other.

BASTA

Yes i know that both of them two are idiots and that Paris is so stupid, I don't like her at all, i cant stand her, I hate Paris Hilton and yes I remember what she said about gay people and I'm so angry about what she said my dear friend toetke1:heart: :big hug: & yes I know that River is Adrian Cardoso's best friend and buddy, I have seen pics of them two together.

Well i don't know if River or Paris are happy together either, i think it's just a another publicity stunt for both of them, and yes they sure do deserve each other.

Last edited:

Lollipopboi

King of Amateur Clips
Reaction score
To be honest i don't think this relationship will be long, they just met about month ago at New York Fashion week, or a bit before that but seem like has a lot of problem now

So,.....

I really like his ex girlfriend, i like how river used to be, but not now....

I Prefer Sean O'Pry now, he never said he look good, he always said only images and photographer made he look good, He is very nice and that why he is a number 1 male models at the moment

The other i like is Canadian one, Ryan Taylor, but he doesn't work alot in this career he prefer to travel around with his Brother to the nature place such as Mountain, Forest seem like he want his younger sister to be model too, she is really tall like over 180 CM

Sorry i know too much about them make me talk too much lol

rick71142

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Is it just me or do you detect a little gayness in Riiver ?
Hilton might be in for a sexual surprise one day when old lover boy surprise's her with a boyfriend of his own.

T

toetke1

To be honest i don't think this relationship will be long, they just met about month ago at New York Fashion week, or a bit before that but seem like has a lot of problem now

So,.....

I really like his ex girlfriend, i like how river used to be, but not now....

I Prefer Sean O'Pry now, he never said he look good, he always said only images and photographer made he look good, He is very nice and that why he is a number 1 male models at the moment

The other i like is Canadian one, Ryan Taylor, but he doesn't work alot in this career he prefer to travel around with his Brother to the nature place such as Mountain, Forest seem like he want his younger sister to be model too, she is really tall like over 180 CM

Sorry i know too much about them make me talk too much lol

I agree,
Sean is very modest and Ryan Taylor is still very goodlooking.:big hug:

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score
Hahaha boys and their ego. Kinda stupid stunt to pull out for River. Either way we dont know what really happened back there, paparazi might polished the story for selling. On the other hand, Paris, if she care about him, she could calm him down or go out of the club. Get a talk in the car or so. She just ran away like Chihuahua. Poor River, its like he's been back stab by Paris. They wont last long.

sammyyummy

HOPE: Hold On, Pain Ends
Reaction score
when i think of Paris,,,i think irrelevant, pathetic and has been. sad she didnt evolve or used her time in the slammer to redefine herself.

flesh84

Reaction score
river-viiperi_3j1hapzi3q0hv53wehjyvxbqa165272892013706.jpg

river-viiperi_3iv4suasmi1mnz551nczquxsq345272892013706.jpg

river-viiperi_3e5p01bu445afempe3qjdven5395272892013533.jpg

river-viiperi_3ln40tobbrpn0hsyeweko54ks255272892013706.jpg

sammyyummy

HOPE: Hold On, Pain Ends
Reaction score
i think river needs to see a doctor for stds stat.

BadMan125

Reaction score
They're like the trashier version of Kanye and Kim Kardashian.