• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Patrick Warburton Hot Beefy Actor Hung

grrrpuppy

Reaction score
Hot hairy beefy butch daddy... and huge star... huge and HUNG!

He's been in countless films and tv shows.
Most notably:

Puddy from Seinfeld
Joe Swanson from Family Guy
Jeff from the hit tv series Rules of Engagement
Kronk from the Emperors New Clothes
Agent T from Men in Black II
Officer Walter Kramitz Miami PD from Big Trouble
Johnny Johnson from NewsRadio
Eric from Dave's World
Buzz Lightyear from the sequels.

Soooooo many more... way too many to write down here!!!

He has a deep tough manly voice and the body and handsome face to match.

Enjoy his big shlong!

:pP

You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here

grrrpuppy

Reaction score
Big floppy cock! I edited it so it repeats in slow motion and in a higher contrast.

duckmysick

Reaction score
I have had a mini-crush on him since I saw him on Seinfeld re-runs. Those eyes,that face, his beefiness and that VOICE. Just to have one night with him....

grrrpuppy

Reaction score
I have had a mini-crush on him since I saw him on Seinfeld re-runs. Those eyes,that face, his beefiness and that VOICE. Just to have one night with him....

Its that VOICE! So hot... I love that he gets all naked like this too, what a man!

RectalTemp

Reaction score
I've always thought Patrick Warburton was HOT, he even makes a damned cartoon HOT (...Joe on "Family Guy"), lol. But I had no idea he was packin' like THIS! He's way more handsome naked than he is wearing clothes. And he's damned handsome in clothes!

Thanks for sharing!

DJCyrus81

Banned
Reaction score
He looks old and doesn't appear handsome to me, But thanks for the vid, i'm downloading it nao :p

grrrpuppy

Reaction score
DJCyrus... Everyone has a type... in his "type category" he's really hot... LOL

ksboy78

Reaction score
Damn, thanks for that. I've always thought Patrick Warburton was hot as hell.

grrrpuppy

Reaction score
He's naked in another film too, I'll try to find it and post it...

grrrpuppy

Reaction score
The movie is called: The Civilization of Maxwell Bright