• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

R&B legend Whitney Houston -- dead at 48

C

Casanova

Whitney-Houston-008.jpg

RIP Whitney. May you rest in peace. Sad to see you leave, and so young - you were one of my first female idols, my music library is proof to this. You'll be missed. :heart:

Each day I live
I want to be
A day to give
The best of me
I'm only one
But not alone
My finest day
Is yet unknown

I broke my heart
Fought every gain
To taste the sweet
I face the pain
I rise and fall
Yet through it all
This much remains

I want one moment in time
When I'm more than I thought I could be
When all of my dreams are a heartbeat away
And the answers are all up to me
Give me one moment in time
When I'm racing with destiny
Then in that one moment of time
I will feel
I will feel eternity

I've lived to be
The very best
I want it all
No time for less
I've laid the plans
Now lay the chance
Here in my hands

I will feel
I will feel eternity

You're a winner for a lifetime
If you seize that one moment in time
Make it shine

I will be
I will be
I will be free
I will be
I will be free​

JonnyFantastico

Super Vip
Reaction score
There has been quite a bit of loss in the music industry as of late and as an avid lover of it, every one of them have touched my heart and brought sadness.

But this one in particular has completely shattered it and left me at a true loss for words.

mp57fay7qm106qw47pbo.jpg

Whitney Elizabeth Houston; one of the greatest singers of all-time, who came to prominence in the 80's and 90's has passed away. The details haven't been released to the press. She was 48 years old.

We all know of Whitney's very rocky roads as of late, but to deny that she was a powerful force in music would be completely wrong and distasteful. I grew up with the beautiful voice of Miss Houston and to know that she's gone... my heart is completely broken.

Rest in peace, Whitney; thank you for the gifts you left upon us.

A truly saddened fan,
Jonny Fantastico

Last edited:

RuG

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
RIP Whitney Houston

Whitney Houston passed away at the age of 48. Her publicist confirmed the news but did not inform the media as to where and why Whitney passed away. I am utterly shocked by this news as i thought she was making a comeback in her career despite all the hurdles and struggles she had from drugs abuse.

I personally enjoy her hits and I am saddened that such talent is now gone forever.

May she rest in peace and my prayer is with her friends and family

BigBenni

Super Vip, Gentle Giant
Reaction score
I am really sad to read this and I still can't believe it because she absolutely didn't deserve to die so young and I know this because my father died with only 51 years of age!

It was just 3 days ago when I watched "Bodyguard" and I am always happy to see her laughing and smiling in this movie and she was always one of my favourites!

I will always keep in mind the happy Whitney Houston from "Bodyguard".
She had several ups and downs in her short life and I wish she finds her eternal rest now.

My sincerest condolences! Whitney, you were one of the best and will ever be :heart:

Last edited:

yowza

♥ wizard ♥
Reaction score
RIP....

fa53d9d4c2.gif

Bless her heart - she was a great talent and a wonderful inspiration to young people in the 90's. She will be missed....

jw4833

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
I am shocked and loss for words..could not believe it when I heard this breaking news on TV this evening..I have all of music in my library and considered her to be one of the most awesome voices of our time. Rest In Peace, Whitney..you will be terribly missed.

H

heaven2hell

im speechless and almost in tears.. i love u whitney..

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score
I watch the news right now. Im shocked. Some assumption about her death is because she get overdose of a cocaine. Her bodyguards found her in her room. Other assumption is that she used cocaine again because her bankrupt issues.
May she rest in peace...and I will always love you.

drewguy

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Funny how caterpillars stay for awhile until they turn into butterflies and fly away. Rest In Peace Whitney

Last edited:

cavonzia

Reaction score
Rest in peace

Even if you gone,your song will always stay in our hearts :)

Soicyhot01

Reaction score
So sad just after I thought her life waso nthe right track :( RIP Whitney

MaximumT

Super Vip
Reaction score
Her passing came a big surprise to me. Like others believed, so did I, that she was on her way back, even if it has been a bumpy road. And to suddenly hear that she has passed away, at only 48 years of age, is truly sad. She had still so much to give. She will truly be missed! The light and voice of a true star has died out. :(

Orange Crush

Reaction score
She was one of the greatest female vocalists of all time, such a shame for such a beautiful voice to be silenced. May she rest in peace and be remembered for her incredible talent. :(