• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Razzies

darkjimster

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
I hope The Last Airbender will take home a lot which hopefully will send a message to Paramount that part 2 under the direction of M. Night Shyamalan is not the greatest idea in movie history

So who do you think should take home a couple of Golden Raspberry Awards

WORST PICTURE

* THE BOUNTY HUNTER (Columbia Pictures/Relativity Media)
* THE LAST AIRBENDER (Paramount/Nickelodeon Movies)
* SEX & THE CITY #2 (Warner Bros/New Line/HBO Pictures)
* TWILIGHT SAGA: ECLIPSE (Summit Entertainment)
* VAMPIRES SUCK (20th Century-Fox/Regency Enterprises)

WORST ACTOR

* Jack Black / GULLIVER’S TRAVELS
* Gerard Butler / THE BOUNTY HUNTER
* Ashton Kutcher / KILLERS and VALENTINE’S DAY
* Taylor Lautner / TWILIGHT SAGA: ECLIPSE and VALENTINE’S DAY
* Robert Pattinson / REMEMBER ME and TWILIGHT SAGA: ECLIPSE

WORST ACTRESS

* Jennifer Aniston / THE BOUNTY HUNTER and THE SWITCH
* Mylie Cyrus / THE LAST SONG
* Sarah Jessica Parker, Kim Cattrall, Kristin Davis & Cynthia Nixon / SEX & THE CITY 2
* Megan Fox / JONAH HEX
* Kristen Stewart / TWILIGHT SAGA: ECLIPSE

WORST SUPPORTING ACTRESS

* Jessica Alba / THE KILLER INSIDE ME, LITTLE FOCKERS, MACHETE and VALENTINE’S DAY
* Cher / BURLESQUE
* Liza Minnelli / SEX & THE CITY 2
* Nicola Peltz / THE LAST AIRBENDER
* Barbra Streisand / LITTLE FOCKERS

WORST SUPPORTING ACTOR

* Billy Ray Cyrus / THE SPY NEXT DOOR
* George Lopez / MARMADUKE, THE SPY NEXT DOOR and VALENTINE’S DAY
* Dev Patel / THE LAST AIRBENDER
* Jackson Rathbone / THE LAST AIRBENDER and TWILIGHT SAGA: ECLIPSE
* Rob Schneider / GROWN UPS

WORST EYE-GOUGING MIS-USE Of 3-D (Special Category for 2010!)

* CATS & DOGS #2: REVENGE OF KITTY GALORE
* CLASH OF THE TITANS
* THE LAST AIRBENDER
* NUTCRACKER 3-D
* SAW 3-D (aka SAW VII)

WORST SCREEN COUPLE / WORST SCREEN ENSEMBLE

* Jennifer Aniston & Gerard Butler / THE BOUNTY HUNTER
* Josh Brolin’s Face & Megan Fox’s Accent / JONAH HEX
* The Entire Cast of THE LAST AIRBENDER
* The Entire Cast of SEX & THE CITY #2
* The Entire Cast of TWILIGHT SAGA: ECLIPSE

WORST DIRECTOR

* Jason Friedberg & Aaron Seltzer / VAMPIRES SUCK
* Michael Patrick King / SEX & THE CITY #2
* M. Night Shyamalan / THE LAST AIRBENDER
* David Slade / TWILIGHT SAGA: ECLIPSE
* Sylvester Stallone / THE EXPENDABLES

WORST SCREENPLAY

* LAST AIRBENDER Written by M. Night Shyamalan, based on the TV series created by Michael Dante DiMartino and Brian Konietzko
* LITTLE FOCKERS, Written by John Hamburg and Larry Stuckey, based on Characters Created by Greg Glenna & Mary Roth Clarke
* SEX & THE CITY #2, Written by Michael Patrick King, Based on the TV Series Created by Darren Star
* TWILIGHT SAGA: ECLIPSE, Screenplay by Melissa Rosenberg, Based on the Novel by Stephenie Meyer
* VAMPIRES SUCK, Written by Jason Friedberg & Aaron Seltzer

WORST PREQUEL, REMAKE, RIP-OFF or SEQUEL (Combined Category for 2010)

* CLASH OF THE TITANS
* THE LAST AIRBENDER
* SEX & THE CITY #2
* TWILIGHT SAGA: ECLIPSE
* VAMPIRES SUCK!

Last edited:

raisinboy

The Destroyer
Reaction score
I can't take the Razzies seriously anymore, especially since it's well-known that the people handing out these Awards don't even watch all those movies, they usually just nominate big-budget productions with bad reviews or everything associated with stars and and franchises they don't like.

That being said, yes, The Last Airbender deserves all the hate it can get.

darkjimster

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
I was surprised Piranha 3D didn't get any nominations

raisinboy

The Destroyer
Reaction score
That's because it actually isn't that terrible. It's just a horror partyfilm, nothing special, not my kind of film, but nothing to put in a row with Last Airbender or Sex and the City 2 either.
But where is Yogi Bear?

intellectual87

Reaction score
I think that a lot of the movies and actors/actresses nominated for razzies are better than a lot of them nominated for oscars. George Lopez is hard done by in those nominations and I love Miley Cyrus