• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Robin Williams Found Dead in Possible Suicide

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
comvm.jpg

Oscar winner and comedian Robin Williams died this morning at 63. While his publicist wouldn’t confirm that his death was a suicide, a rep did issue this statement. “Robin Williams passed away this morning. He has been battling severe depression of late. This is a tragic and sudden loss. The family respectfully asks for their privacy as they grieve during this very difficult time.”

READ MORE

rw.jpg

One of the best actors I have ever known! I'll never forget his speech to Will Hunting about how he was just a kid who had never been out of Boston and only had textbook knowledge...

I shed tears right now :(

Rest-In-Peace MR.Williams

J

Jupiter Street

"But only in their dreams can men be truly free. 'Twas always thus, and always thus will be." - Dead Poets Society, 1989

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
9941828864.jpg

I just had to watch this scene after hearing the news...

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
Robin Williams came into my heart through Dead Poets Society, (1989). What is there to say other than - Oh Captain, My Captain!

And don't you forget Carpe Diem!!! Whispered in a low voice...

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Robin Williams came into my heart through Dead Poets Society, (1989).

Same here. I always watch 'Dead Poets Society' every Xmas, but this year it will be imbued with much sorrow.

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
For Robin Williams R.I.P. - A Barbaric YAWP!!!

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Well I'll remember him for the laughs.....

great political satire

sizzling stand-up

And (for me) one of his best ever performances... a lot of it improvised on the spot so I remember reading

Last edited:

Wes2475

Reaction score
Everytime I watch Aladdin, it always cheer me up.

Camlover

Reaction score
Very sad. You never know what's going on inside a person's mind.

gwtwh

Reaction score
That's awfully sad. Was seeing him in The Crazy Ones when I heard the news.