• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Robin Williams has died.

josh_the_hot_boy

1-800-DIAL-A-FUCK
Reaction score
Robin Williams has committed suicide.

(CNN) -- Comedic actor Robin Williams died at his Northern California home Monday, law enforcement officials said. Williams was 63.
Coroner investigators suspect "the death to be a suicide due to asphyxia," according to a statement from the Marin County, California, Sheriff's office.
"Robin Williams passed away this morning," his media representative Mara Buxbaum told CNN.
"He has been battling severe depression of late. This is a tragic and sudden loss. The family respectfully asks for their privacy as they grieve during this very difficult time."

dargelos

Super Vip
Reaction score
It's always hard to understand how someone can have friends, family, fame, success and everything that goes with it, and yet that's still not enough to make a happy life. Then someone else, with none of the above, who is classed as a loser, is actualy quite content with their life. The reason is that depression is an illness like any other that anyone could find themselves suffering from.

HotDougBunz

Super Vip
Reaction score
That is so sad, he just went out of a treatment as secondary support of him stopping drinking alcohol. Seems he was very troubled in his life.

jjjack

Reaction score
DPS

O Captain! my Captain! our fearful trip is done,
The ship has weather’d every rack, the prize we sought is won,
The port is near, the bells I hear, the people all exulting,
While follow eyes the steady keel, the vessel grim and daring;
But O heart! heart! heart!
O the bleeding drops of red,
Where on the deck my Captain lies,
Fallen cold and dead.

O Captain! my Captain! rise up and hear the bells;
Rise up—for you the flag is flung—for you the bugle trills,
For you bouquets and ribbon’d wreaths—for you the shores a-crowding,
For you they call, the swaying mass, their eager faces turning;
Here Captain! dear father!
The arm beneath your head!
It is some dream that on the deck,
You’ve fallen cold and dead.

My Captain does not answer, his lips are pale and still,
My father does not feel my arm, he has no pulse nor will,
The ship is anchor’d safe and sound, its voyage closed and done,
From fearful trip the victor ship comes in with object won;
Exult O shores, and ring O bells!
But I with mournful tread,
Walk the deck my Captain lies,
Fallen cold and dead.

Walt Whitman

Gay

Still relevant today

Last edited by a moderator:

josh_the_hot_boy

1-800-DIAL-A-FUCK
Reaction score
It's always hard to understand how someone can have friends, family, fame, success and everything that goes with it, and yet that's still not enough to make a happy life. Then someone else, with none of the above, who is classed as a loser, is actualy quite content with their life. The reason is that depression is an illness like any other that anyone could find themselves suffering from.

Depression can make anyone with any amount of success sad and unhappy. Your life can be just fine but you still hope every time you cross the street that a bus runs you over or that you go to sleep and don't wake up.

Hopefully this will bring some light to how serious an issue and how real depression is.

Last edited:

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
One of the best actors I have ever known! I'll never forget his speech to Will Hunting about how he was just a kid who had never been out of Boston and only had textbook knowledge...

I shed tears right now :(

Rest-In-Peace MR.Williams

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
R. I. P. GREAT Robin Williams. You have given us so very often so many good moments in cinema. GOOD WILL HUNTING - wonderfull, DEAD POETS SOCIETY - great! And so many other films with which you gave us laughter and tears. We love you and we will miss you.
Once more REST IN PEACE.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Hey ABC, go fuck yourselves

buzhz7nnn.jpg

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Well Haiducii that's America - but no I' won't point with my finger only to America in this case. The media coveridge in all over the world will be the same - without any respect.

trencherman

Reaction score
Just one of two celebrities I do not avoid reading about. Now there's only Michael Caine left.

cban

Reaction score
All comics seem to have an acute dark and light side. Often they see a fine line between laughing with or laughing at them. Robin is the latest in a great line of comic talent who has been caught by the nature of his work. RIP. Your movies will live on.

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
I'm just one in the crowd on GH who have been deeply touched by Robin Williams and his acting in so many great movies. And my particular favourite must be Dead Poet's Society. Now he's one among them, the great dead poets. One of the biggies, as mr. Keating once said, - Whitman, Emerson, Thoreau...

lunita

Reaction score
I was never a big fan of him but the well he was in had to be so deep and so dark that I cannot imagine. May he travel safe, travel far and tap dance on stars...

jeslandin

Reaction score
R.I.P Mr Williams
I first saw him in the 80s in wonderful Mork & Mindy on Tv. It was something new back then and I always appreciate his acting. from Good Will Hunting to Mrs Doubtfire. Good Morning Vietnam is also a very nice movie. So very sad he should have done so many more good movies.. Jes

gb2000ie

Super Vip
Reaction score
Very sad news - he was definitely one of a kind, and his unique wit will be greatly missed.

So tragic that it appears to have been suicide - we still have so much to learn about mental health :(

smurfboy1

Reaction score
Very very sad news. It's really unfortunate the way our society treats mental health issues, as people often have trouble getting the help they need.

bigsal

Super Vip
Reaction score
"Na-Nu Na-Nu" Dear Robin and thank you for delighting us with your great performances.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Remembering Robin Williams, done right

sm4fd1n.jpg

Whisper

Crazy Bitch
Reaction score
Looks like we had something in common:

"Robin Williams was suffering from the early stages of Parkinson's disease at the time of his death, his wife has said."

RIP...