• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Stephen Fry has married his partner Elliott Spencer

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
24ca0e5700.jpg

Stephen Fry has married his partner Elliott Spencer, ten days after announcing their engagement. The 57-year-old took to Twitter to share the happy news, posting a photograph of he and his stand-up comedian husband signing the civil register in Dereham, Norfolk...

READ MORE

W

wardell

Good for them but for me I could not be with some that much older I would not even be with someone that much younger. I would need someone more closer in age but good for them I loved fry in the hobbit movies and the tv show jeeves and wooster

Last edited:

ikeabarry

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
24ca0e5700.jpg

Stephen Fry has married his partner Elliott Spencer, ten days after announcing their engagement. The 57-year-old took to Twitter to share the happy news, posting a photograph of he and his stand-up comedian husband signing the civil register in Dereham, Norfolk...

READ MORE

I wish them all the best, lots of love and joy. p:p

It's true difference in age 57 and 27 is much, but love will overcome everything.
:thumbs up:

turkeyman

Reaction score
Best wishes

I wish them a happy life together. I am just glad that they found each other.p:p:big hug::heart:

waiting

Reaction score
yay for them. everyone deserves to be happy and find joy

serendip

Reaction score
happy too... hope they'll inspire more to come out in the open... be happy... be you... that what life is all about...

Lucas88

GayHeaven's Hottie
Reaction score
Wow, suddenly I don't feel like the age difference of 17 between me and my guy is that big...