• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

XXX Videos Survivor's Ozzy on PlayBoy Channel's "Foursome"

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
mg1j8m4bi3ilxrw1octr.jpg

rr8dpzu9x1jblr5juc4.jpg

lzukmhvkb3ayvh2br0x.jpg

After getting booted off the Island, "Survivor" fan fav. Ozzy, gave reality TV one more shot, this time on The PlayBoy Channel's Foursome. The plot of the show is simple, put four young singles in luxury beach house and have them fuck the weekend away. Whats really funny here is that the other guy paul, can't get it up. So while he's whining to the camera about how this never happened before, Ozzy is banging away at both girls.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/z25cwl

Enjoy, Kevin

Last edited by a moderator:

joparoke

Reaction score
Oh, how I wish we could see more of Ozzy's big floppy cock !! I can't tell you how many times I paused the video when he was getting in & out of the shower. lol

Nomad

Super Vip
Reaction score
Foursome

I am a little confused about this Foursome program. Is there more than one version out there?

I posted a Foursome show for this mega stud Rico, and it's more hardcore. You can see his hard cock getting sucked.

Makes me wonder if there is harder core version of this Ozzy one, which I would LOVE to see.

This is the link to the Rico one I posted before.....

http://www.gayheaven.org/showthread.php?t=12664

I

ICONOCLAST

Always enjoyed the Foursome show...it's good to hear the guys talk about their pussy hunger and fantasies. Thanks for posting this clip!

Nomad

Super Vip
Reaction score
More Ozzy

Here's another video from the same episode, cut to only the sexy bits. And with more Ozzy cock shots than the clip that started this thread.

I'm still really curious about this foursome program and if there are harder and softer versions out for the same show. There are definitely some harder cock shots in this version....

http://rapidshare.com/files/298211261/Oscar_in_Foursome.avi

I

ICONOCLAST

sorry Nomad, I have no idea as to the answer to your question. But thank you for posting the additional clip. Actually, I'm not that interested in Ozzy...I like the other guy (who couldn't it up) better... don't suppose you have some more explicit clips of him?

I

Irishman25

ive seen other clips of this show with various different guys if theres an interest to c them lol

Nomad

Super Vip
Reaction score
I am definitely interested in seeing more of these. I find them pretty hot, even the soft core ones.

I've got a couple of them as well. I'll post them over in the XXX Straight Section (even though they aren't really XXX).