• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

The Legacy- Chapter 4 - Xman Eats the Twink Out

Jamie

The Restless Soul
Reaction score
Chapter 3

Xman eats his twink out.

The man entered the restaurant with an unatural calmity on his face. He smiled at the hostess and told his name. The lovely lady took him to his table. A small, two person table in the far corner of the restaurant. The position of the chairs allowed both of the customers to look straight on the window at the beautiful view:the London Bridge.
The gentleman sitted and asked for a glass of water. When asked if he wants to order he said that he is waiting for someone. The waiter smiled and left.
The black suit combined well with the dark blue tie and the white shirt. A normal suit, not too expensive, not too usual. Black shoes and black socks. A normal gentleman with a very serious look on his face. The waiter arrived with the glass of water. The gentleman thanked the waiter and drank half of the glass.
It`s been two years now since he last went out at a restaurant. His life was all about work and his hobby. The radio. For some time now he was a colaborator at a local radio station and he enjoyed it so much, he could have stayed there day and night and be a radio man.His life was routined. Work, home and radio.
After five minutes a young man in a blue shirt and dark pants entered the door. The gentleman at the table raised his eyebrows. The young man said something to the hostess and the lady accompanied him to the table in the far corner. With a smile, the young man took a sit on the chair.
- Hi Mike! I`m sorry for being a bit late. Traffic. There was a...
- Don`t worry. It`s OK. I just got here too. I`m glad you came.
- Well, there was no reason for me not no, was there? I mean, after all this time we just wrote to each other,I felt the urge to meet the person behind those beautiful words.
- You don`t have to mention that. I just wrote what I felt. And it was all true.
- You`re just too kind.
- And you`re just too cute.I still have that...feeling...you know, when I wrote you the first time asking you if you would like to meet me...remember I told you I feel a bit odd about you being so young...I could be your father.
- Don`t talk, the young man said. Don`t talk at all. I don`t want to hear about age, about reasons, about fears. All I want to know is about you, about the person,about Mike.
He smiled and touched Mike`s hand when reaching out for the glass of water. The gentleman had the impulse to retract his hand. But he left it there.
They talked a lot that evening. About themselves the most. About funny things and dreams and hopes. About the importance of freedom and the belief there is something out there. About the energy that makes all things glow when looked with a specific device. About how all things happen for a reason.But most of it, they talked about themselves.
The gentleman had a very nice british accent. The young man just couldn`t stop listening the words.
Mike was a teacher at the accounting college there. His job was to teach accounting. Basics and advanced accounting algorithms.A boring subject he said at a certain point but the young man couldn`t care less. He wanted to hear Mike talking. He loved his beautiful voice, his nice british accent. He wished he could have talked like that. For a young asian guy, his english was pretty good too but it couldn`t be compared to a native british. The young man was here to finish his college. He was heading towards a degree in psychology.This was his last year before the big exam.
The first time Mike and the young asian man had contact was on the college forum board. They had a thread where everyone had to introduce and say hello. The young man wrote on the board and asked for some help with english words. Mike helped. They have talked a lot about english words and how it is like to teach accounting, how it is like to learn psychology. One day the young asian man asked about a bar. It was called "Glouchester`s".He did not know about it. He just heard one of his colleagues talking about it and he felt the need to ask. Little he knew that question will change his direction in the British life.
Glouchester`s was a bar on a nice quiet street. Bus no.32 had a stop right in front of it.From the outside it looked like a normal bar, with tables and chairs and curtains on the windows.
"It is a gay bar". This was the answer he received from Mike. The young man asked if he knew where Glouchester`s is. And the answer was nothing that he expected to be.
This is how they first "met" Online. On the forum. Step by step they started sharing fantasies and wishes and thoughts. They discovered each one of them liked men. The young asian man never had any experience with a man. Even though he always thought about naked male bodies , about how would it feel like to kiss a man, to feel a man`s hands touching his body, to caress his skin.After a few weeks of talking they decided to meet. At this restaurant. It was frightening. For them both. For the young asian man because it was his first date with a man. For the teacher because it was his firs date with a young man, young enough to be his son.
- Can we finish these drinks and head to your place?
The question made the professor stop his drinking process. He almost chocked with the olive. He didn`t expect that question.
- Are you sure you want to do this? he asked
- Oh, I`m very sure, the young asian man sad. And if I stand up now, you will "see" how sure I am. He smiled while the teacher called the waiter with the bill.

The teacher`s room was a small one. The walls were painted in light blue. Two curtains were covering the window. The cotton sheets were untouched. It felt like the professor never slept in that bed. Stay here, the teacher said. i`m going to make us a coffee. Close to the bed there was a stereo casette player.Some tapes were thrown on the floor close to the player. The young man picked one up. "Oldies but goldies". He put the tape in and pressed Play.
The teacher came into the room with two cups of coffee. There was no need for coffee. The young man was in his feet going towards the teacher, looking at him straight in the eyes.

Put your head on my shoulder,
Hold me in your arms, baby...

Their lips touched with fear. First only for a fraction. The young man pulled back and looked in the teacher`s eyes again. He smiled.

Squeeze me oh, so tight...

Their lips met again. This time in a deep kiss.Oh, what a great feeling. What an exciting feeling. The young man couldn`t take his lips off the teacher`s. They started kissing with hunger and lust. The teacher`s mouth opened and let the young man`s tongue search for his. The tips of their rongues met and an electric feeling passed them.

Put your lips next to mine dear,
Won`t you kiss me once, baby...

Their endless kiss was deeper and deeper. Their hands were touching their bodies, their cheecks, their stomach. The young man couldn`t stand the pressure and put his hand on the teacher`s middle area. He felt his cock hard, strong, waiting. He started caressing it , moving his hand up and down, down and up through the pants. His hand went up and down inside the pants. He felt it. His very first male organ. His very first erect cock. He had to touch it. To caress it. To feel it. The young man went down in his knees.He gently pulled down the pants and the underwear. There it was. A beutiful rock hard cock. In front of him. All those dreams, all those fantasies, the were all about to come true. He needed to touch it. To feel it. To taste it. He went closer. His lips touched the cock head. And it tastes wonderful. The tip of his tongue touched the beautiful cock head and again the feeling was beyonf imagination. He took it in his mouth. The whole head. He started sucking it. And licking it. At first gently, with fear. After that faster and deeper. Without fear. It was his. That cock was his and he had to feel it. To be his. He took it deeper. And deeper. It felt like it was natural. He already knew what to do. The head movements were natural. Back and forth. The tongue was making circles around the cock head. The cock was pulsing. The young asian man`s head was moving back and forth. The cock was pulsing.
The song changed. A new one started. The two men couldn`t hear it. But it was there.

You kissed my lips and now my life has just begun
As far as I'm concerned you'll always be number one

Xman knew that tonight he had to give everything. To make this night special for the young man. He gently grabbed his shoulders and made him stand. With gentle moves, he pushed the young man towards the bed. Made him sit. The teacher`s hand were unbuttoning the young man`s pants. The pants went down. So were the underwear. A nice shaved uncut erect cock was in front of the teacher. It was the most beautiful young cock he has ever seen. He took his lips closer to it. Oh, so smooth and so warm. He kissed it. First the tip of the cock head. Then the base. The cock. He went down to his balls. Smooth skin. He kissed them both. He pulled out his tongue and licked. From the balls to the cock head.The glans. Moanings. The teacher took the young man`s cock head in his mouth. With his tongue he started to play a game on the glans. He touched and then retract. He licked and made circles around it.He pulled the cock out of his mouth and played again with the tongue. Made circles around the glans. Put it back int his mouth. Went deeper and deeper each time. The young man was moaning and breathing deep.The teacher took the beautiful cock deeper in his mouth.

Oh, can't you see I offer you a love
sincere
I tingle every single time you hold me near
One look into my eyes will make it very clear
I belong to you

The teacher felt the beautiful cock head in his throat. It was where it supposed to be. Where he could have tasted better. The young man was moaning. The teacher went up with his head. Pulled off all that cock and then took it back in. All the way to his throat.And again out. And back to his throat. This time a bit faster. And every time faster and faster. The movements were fast. The moanings were louder. The excitement was extreme. And then he felt it. The teacher felt the cock in his mouth ready to explode. The young asian man was moaning louder. His hips were moving up and down. His cock was going deeper in the teacher`s throat. The stomach muscles squeezed. And the pressure was released. The teacher received the gift. The hot cum invaded his throat. Drowned him. Fed him with pleasant taste. Filled his soul with joy. It was the tastiest cum he ever tasted. It was the hottest moment he ever lived. It was more than he could have asked. He kept the young man`s cock in his mouth. He needed to feel the cock becoming soft right there, in his mouth.

I found my heaven when I found you
Please tell me that you found your heaven too
Wo oh oh oh oh

The teacher went and stood next to the young asian man. He was breathing deep. The sweat drops covered his left cheek. The young man stood and went to his knees. He took the teacher`s cock in his mouth and started sucking it. At first with fear. After that, without. And faster. The teacher`s cock was filling his mouth. It was everything he ever wanted. He went deeper. Until the rock cock in his mouth chocked him. He pulled back and tried again. This time just a bit deeper. The cock was pulsing. He pulled back and took it back in his mouth. A bit deeper. Until he felt it. In his throat. Like his cock was in the teacher`s throat earlier. Oh, what a great feeling. He kept it there. For a second. And pulled back. And increased the speed. Up and down. One movement he never did before but it felt like he knew it forever. Up and down. The tongue on the glans. And down on the shaft. And back to the glans. Faster and faster. The cock was pulsing. It was about to explode.

When I get crazy, you understand me,
you overlook the things
I don't mean to say.
You're there beside me whenever things go wrong,
I'm never lonely knowing you're along.

The teacher`s hands grabbed the young man`s head and pushed it away. His cock jumped from the young man`s mouth and exploded with white and hot cum on the young man`s chest and stomach.
- Oh, ohhhhhh!
The teacher was moaning like never before. It was the most intense orgasm he felt in years now.
- Why did you stop me?I wanted to do what you did with mine, the young man asked.
- Don`t worry gorgeous! We will have enough time. It wasn`t your time now to taste my cum. I want you to want it so bad. This way I am sure you will come back. You will come again. That you won`t leave. Ever.
- I`m not going anywhere. I`m right here. And I will be yours. For as long as you want.

I'm never lonely knowing you're along.
You and me, the two of us together,
we go on and face the world whatever happens.

Last edited:
G

glamfunk84

I can imagine the sex scene with the music, lol :thumbs up:

X

XMan101

Wow!! Sorry a few days late but only just read it. I felt like I was there ;)

Excellent, Jamie, love it :)