• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

The Legacy - Part 3 - Chapter 2

Jamie

The Restless Soul
Reaction score
I felt SlimJim`s finger going deep in my ass and I felt my whole body trembling. I was ready. My mind was not there. My mind was wandering somewhere out of my head, out of my counsciousness, out of my body.
All I could do now is to live these moments as if they were the last moments of my life. I felt secure and unsecure in the same time.But I knew that everything will be just fine. I knew that SlimJim will be gentle like I will be with Floddr.
We were all ready. I grabbed Floddr`s cock in my right had. I started masturbating it gently going back and forth with slow gentle movements. With ym left hand I took my cock close to his butt hole. It was the moment I was dreaming about for so long. I pushed a little and I felt Floddr trying to relax his butt muscles. After a second my cock head was in. I pushed again slowly a little deeper. I heard his moanings. I pushed again, gently until half of my cock was in. Now, all i needed to do is to syncronize my movements and this way to make the sexual act as gentle and exciting as it should be.
On my back, SlimJim was searching his way into my butt hole with his cock. I wanted to relax. I unsqueezed my mucles and let him put his cock head in. Oh, what a feeling. Oh, such a heat and sensations exploding. He went deeper and deeper while I was waiting for his cock to enter all. When I felt his stomach on my back I knew that his cock was all in. Floddr pushed his tight and round ass toawrds me to make my cock go deep inside him. And it did. We were all one body now. One soul. One unit. We were together and it was the happiest moment I had in years. Once in, I started moving back and forth while SlimJim was doing the same thing. My hand was still on Floddr`s cock touching it and massaging it. With my left hand I was touching his beautiful hairless body. I was feeling every inch of his beautiful back, of his shiny skin, of his gorgeous body.SlimJim was behind me kissing my neck, kissing my ear lobes, pushing harder in my butt like he wanted to dominate me. he wanted to make me be sure he was in charge, he was the ruler. Floddr was moaning faster and faster and after a few seconds I felt his hot cum invading my fist, flowing through my fingers, touching my hand skin and it was such a wonderful feeling. I put my hand in my mouth and tasted it. I needed to feel its taste. I needed Floddr`s cum to be mine. It tasted too good. It tasted like the best male juice I have ever tasted.I couldn`t resist anymore so I pushed harder and harder until the last millimeter of my cock deep inside his beautiful butt and I erupted with a short scream. I cummed with the highest intensity I cummed in years. I floded his inside, I became one with his inside, we became one. SlimJim grabbed my neck with his hands and started pushing faster and faster , deeper and deeper and he exploded too. He filled my butt with his hot cumm, with his male juice , with his everything.
We stopped and took out breath. SlimJim was still kissing my neck. I was still touching Floddr`s smooth back skin. Floddr was breathing faster and deeper.I`ve put my hands around Floddr and huged him with warmth. SlimJim did the same with me.
- This was the best sex I had in years now! One of them said.
I didn`t know who spoke. My mind, my soul and my body were somewhere else. They were floating in the land of happiness and satisfaction.
My mind was flying in the "how to keep them close to me" land. That was all I could think of. How to never let them go.

Chapter 2.

SlimJim meets LuiM and an old friend.

A young working man with high hopes and dreams. With life expectations for what`s best, with ideal goodness and perfect body shapes. A man with beautiful eyes, beautiful nose, beautiful lips, beautiful arms, beautiful legs. A beautiful man. His eyes were betraying an unknown sadness and people told him that several times but he would answer them smiling: "no, I am never sad! I am always happy". But he knew his eyes were sad sometimes. He knew that like he knew the alphabet but he had to lie. He lied everytime about his sadness. SlimJim, a young working man living in a small flat above a groceries store, downtown. A beautiful but sad man. His voice was warm and calm and nobody ever saw him angry. No one ever heard him scream or yell at anyone.A kind, gentle man with a beautiful body. And beautiful eyes. Single. He was living alone in his small flat and people knew that he was single. Some female colleagues at work tried to hit on him. With hidden invites and unknown questions they tried to make him date at least one of them. No luck. With his gentle voice he would just reply:"I`m sorry, I can`t this week. I am so busy with a project I`m working on. Maybe some other time, ok? " And after a while, his colleagues would forget about the invitations and maybe about SlimJim, the young and beautiful working man.
He liked jogging once in a while. He would just wake up, dress his training gear and go for a run down the park`s streets. Early in the morning when there were few people walking on those streets. When the chilly spring air hit his face waking him up to reality. This was just a day like the many other in his life. It was the day for jogging. He dressed his sport suit, went down and crossed to street towards the park. Once at the gate, he made faster steps until he started running in his routine jogging. His mind was consuming information about work and colleagues, about the guy down stairs who had a fight with his wife last night, about the news about the chain car accident that happened close to his neighbourhood, about the sweet looking asian boy who was sitting on that bench he just passed. Hmmm? He turned his head and he indeed saw a beautiful looking young man. He was sitting on a bench, smoking a cigarette, looking at the trees and grass. And looking at him. Their eyes met and a sparkle shined in the asian boy`s eyes. SlimJim noticed how beautiful his eyes were and how perfect the nose combined with the lips and the chin to the entire face. He turned and continued running. After a few steps he felt like taking a look at his back again. The asian guy was few steps behind, running towards him. SlimJim Stopped thinking that the young man was coming to him. But no, the young man surpassed SlimJim and continued running. He must be jogging too SlimJim thought. But the young man was not dressed for jogging. He was wearing jeans and a sweatshirt. Hmm, maybe he`s running to or from something, SlimJim thought again. He continued running and saw the asian guy stopping and sitting on another bench. He paid no attention to SlimJim but when he passed close to him, SlimJim was sure the asian guy was looking at him. He didn`t have the courage to look again at the guy sitting so he continued running. After a few more steps, he looked behind again. The asian guy was in his feet, starting to run again." Oh, c`mon! Is he playing games or what?" SlimJim thought. He ran a few more meters and at the next bench he stopped. He sat on the bench watching the asian guy approaching. Once at the bench, he stopped and looked straight at SlimJim. He smiled and said:
- Excuse me, is this sit taken?
- No, not at all. Please sit.
"What a stupid question! There is no one around here and he asks if the sit is taken!"
- I`ve noticed you a few mornings now, jogging everytime at the same hour. You like to keep in shape,huh?
- Yes, I come here on a regular basis to jogg. I like to feel the fresh air in my face once in a while and yes, I try to keep in shape.
- I don`t want to sound weird,but, can I ask your name, please?
- Why would you want to know my name?
And then SlimJim saw. Saw the looks the asian guy was giving him. He saw his eyes going down to his middle area then up to his face, he saw the smile and the the thoughts and wishes. He looked at the asian guy`s middle area and saw it. He saw the hard spot in his jeans. The guy was having an erection, there, in the morning, in the park, in front of him.
- I`m LuiM. I am sorry if I will scare you but I`ve watched you these past days running here and I just have to say: you are a very handsome man and a very sexy one too. He smiled.He had a beautiful smile.
- I`m SlimJim. Thank you for your compliments. And no, I am not scared. In fact, I am used to compliments like those so don`t worry.
All of a sudden SlimJim felt the asian guy`s hand on his leg. He jumped scared.
- Oh, I`m sorry! I didn`t want to scare you. I just...I ...I so wanted to touch...to touvh at least one spot of your body, even through clothes cause I...but I guess I was mistaking. I`m sorry! I feel so bad about it. I should go now.
LuiM was embarassed and shy and SlimJim found that very exciting.
- No, It`s ok! You don`t have to go. I`m sorry too, it`s just I wasn`t expecting any...any hands on my leg.He smiled back at LuiM and his gentle smile made LuiM comfortable. But not here. Not now. Let`s meet this evening if you can. Let`s meet at the park`s gate and we`ll see afterwards what we will do.

At work, SlimJim`s mind was at LuiM. A beautiful young asian guy who gave him compliments. He was there in the park watching him, admiring him. And he didn`t even notice him. They will meet tonight. At the gates. What will they do? What will happen? All these thoughts ran through SlimJim`s mind all afternoon. The excitement to see LuiM that evening was too much. He needed to cool down. So he said to himself that it`s nothing. It will be like the other. They`ll meet, grab a drink, fo to SlimJim`s place, have sex and in the morning they`ll never hear one each other.
At 7:00 PM, SlimJIm was at the park`s gates. Smoking a cigarette with trembling hands. he was waiting. People who passed him were thinking he was admiring the trees, the grass, the flowers. But SlimJim was waiting with his heart beating faster and faster. He couldn`t understand all this excitement. It was not the first time he was having a one night stand. But this time, something inside him was saying this will not gonna be just a regular one night stand. This is different. There was something about LuiM that was making him over excited. But about what? About sex? Not really because SlimJim knew it will only be something poor, just some kissings, sex and then sleep. About the meeting? No, not about the meeting, It wasn`t the first time SlimJim was doing it. So where and what was this excitement all about?
Down the street he noticed LuiM. He was walking with another guy and they were coming closer.
What the hell? SlimJim thought.
The got closer and closer.
- Hey SlimJim! I`m so glad you`re here! I thought I scared you this morning.
- Hi, LuiM! No, I was just...admiring the flowers here.
- Oh, sorry. LuiM smiled. This is..
- Oh, shit! SlimJim! Is that you buddy!? I can`t believe my eyes! It`s really you! It`s SlimJim! My college buddy! My class mate! My friend! SlimJim!
SlimJim looked at the guy who just spoke. Something was fammiliar about him but he had no idea where or when he saw that man in the past.
- I`m sorry. You look very familiar but...
- Hahaha! I KNOW i am not that changed! Even though we haven`t seen each other in 5 years now, it`s just unbelievable you won`t recognize your old friend! It`s me! Bo!
- Bo! Bo! You son of a bitch! Is that really you? Oh, shit Bo, sorry I didn`t recognize you! Man, you`ve changed. Is this really you? I can`t believe my eyes! What a happy day today is!.
- Hey buddy! Slow down, Bo said. Relax, calm down! Let`s go and grab a drink and chat a bit. Oh, I see you met LuiM. Good, he`s a great young man. And a greater bottom if you`re asking me > Bo smiled and LuiM smiled too while SlimJim was still in shock.

They had a coffee at a bar near the park.They told stories and shared memories. They remembered the college years and the fun they had. SlimJim proposed to go to his apartment and have a drink and the guys accepted.It was a great feeling meeting Bo, an old and dear friend, and SlimJim felt happiness. Maybe this was the reason he looked sad sometimes. Maybe he just missed his past life. He missed his friends. He missed the college years.He missed the fun...

His apartment was small but nice. The kitchen was small but with everything it needed. An oven near the window, a small table, two chairs, the fridge on the other wall, the sink and the dish washer.The bedroom was also small but again it had everything SlimJim needed. A bed to sleep on, a night stand, and a TV mounted on the wall.In the living room there was a sofa, another TV and a CD player. There was nothing else but it was enough to make it a nice and cozy home.
LuiM and Bo went to stay on the sofa. They agreed on the coffee invitation so SlimJim went in the kitchen to make some.His hands were shaking. He was nervous. Or maybe excited about everything.His mind was running scared in different directions without a stability. Without a constant thought.He heard footseps and turned around. It was LuiM.
- Hey SlimJim! Are you alright? I can feel something bothers you.
- No, I`m fine, LuiM! Don`t worry. It`s just...some thoughts. Nothing to worry about. I`ll be just fine in a sec.
- OK buddy. If you say so.. I`m going back to the living and stay with Bo and we`ll wait for you with the coffee.
LuiM was gone but his image in SlimJim`s head no.How beautiful this guy can be. It was almost unreal. And he talked to him. He invited him over. He...
They were laughing when SlimJim arrived with the coffee. One of them told a joke and they started laughing. It didn`t matter who told the joke. It didn`t matter what the joke was about. It didn`t matter at all. All that mattered to SlimJim was that his old pal Bo and this gorgeous asian young man was there to keep him company. Oh, how he missed someone`s company all those lonely Saturday nights. How cold the sheets felt when, after watching TV, keeping his eyes open til they became red, when after all the thoughts and worries he went to sleep with tears in his eyes, not knowing what his worries were about, the fears that were smashing his soul under their weight, the weird emptiness feeling.
He felt somehow fulfilled. His loneliness was about to be banished. At least for that night. In so many nights, this was a night when he wasn`t alone.A night with friends.A night without thoughts and worries. A night without fears.
They talked a lot. About weather and work, about that stupid house that SlimJim wanted to rent but it was just too expensive, about the car that Bo bought and crashed after just one week, finding himself with a few broken ribbs and no car at all, about the darn computer that LuiM had but his cat touched the glass of water and the water went inside and burned everything. They talked about how the world has changed since they last saw each other. They talked about college and fraternities and the admission tests. They talked about fantasies and desires...
LuiM was on the bed laying naked on one side. Bo was on a chair watching him, with a hand on his hip. SLimJim was standing near the edge of the bed with a bottle of water in his hand. He started drinking with thirst. Their bodies were sweat and they were breathing fast. The orgasms they just had were so intense none of them could move. Not then. Not after they catched their breaths.
The happenings on that night started showing in front of SlimJim`s eyes just like a movie. One moment they were on the sofa in the living room and in the second moment they were in the bedroom, kissing and touching, tasting themselves and finding themselves in a forbidden game of lust.SlimJim was kissing Bo with a hunger that was built in suhch a long time. The hunger for Bo, the hunger for his lips, the hunger for a touch. LuiM was touching SlimJim`s chest and arms and legs and it was a very nice feeling. Bo`s hand was on SlimJim`s cheek caressing his cheek, caressing his soft ski. His lips were kissing SlimJim`s lips with gentleness and passion. His tongue was touching SlimJim`s tongue with tenderness like it was araid to not harm the tongue it was touching. Bo`s left hand was caressing LuiM`s face and neck and chest. The passionate kiss turned into a hungry kiss, SlimJim`s lips tried to eat Bo`s, tried to consume them, to merge with them.SlimJim`s head was spinning from such pleasure. Unspeakable hotness took control of his body. All he knew was that he needed this. Oh, how he needed Bo! How he needed him in the past. How he needed him every single night when he was lonely and deserted. He gently unbuttoned Bo`s shirt. A nice shaped chest appeared and SlimJim started kissing it, touching it, licking it. He went down to his belly and played around with his tongue. Bo`s tongue was busy with LuiM`s tongue in a hide `n` seek passionate game.SlimJim went down to his knees and in fron of him he saw the swolen shape of Bo`s cock. An welcome erection. Oh, what a nice gift Bo could give him. He unbuttoned the pants and pulled them off. There was no time. He needed that cock so bad! He needed it then, in that very second. He pulled the underwear too and Bo`s erect cock jumped from the underwear. It was there. In a fracture of a second SlimJim`s hand was on Bo`s cock, grabbing it, massaging it, touching it. His lips were yelling and they didn`t stop yelling until they were filled with Bo`s cock head.Oh, what sweetness! Oh, what pleasure. He started licking that gorgeous cock and sucking it and playing with his tongue up and down the shaft. The pulsing cock was there. It was all SlimJim ever wanted.It was making him happy.
LuiM`s shirt flew off and his hairless silky skin was carressed by Bo`s lips and tongue. The kisses on the neck were meant to excite LuiM but he was already excited. He was already caught in the hotness that caught SlimJim a bit earlier. So was Bo who closed his eyes when his cock dissapeared all in SlimJim`s throat.The feeling, the pleasure...
LuiM`s pants went down and his beautiful cock was rising up like a spear on an warrior`s hand. It was waiting for a challenge and the challenge was there. Bo`s mouth was there to tame the spare, to become its master. He grabbed LuiM`s cock with a hand and put it directly into his mouth. The hotness of that cock made him wanting it more and more, deeper and deeper. Bo`s cock was thrusting in SlimJim`s mouth and Bo`s saliva was on LuiM`s cock, licking and sucking that weapon of pleasure.
- I want to be fucked. Now! LuiM said. I want one of you inside me. I want to be dominated. I want to feel you hard and deep inside me. And I want it now, I want it so badly!
There was no time to waste. LuiM went on the bed, stood in his arms and Bo went with his erect cock right to LuiM`s butt hole. He pushed and pushed until his cock head was in. He pushed again and LuiM was about to scream. It was painfull but more than pain, he felt pleasure. An enormous pleasure was invading his body. Bo pushed harder and deeper. In just one second his cock was all in. He started pushing deeper and harder.It felt like a brutal penetration but it was not. It was a hungry sex. Bo grabbed SlimJim`s hand and pulled SlimJim behind him. It was an invitation. His butt was inviting. No, his butt was screaming for something to fill it. And it was SlimJim`s cock to do it. SlimJim knew that so he waited no more. He pushed his cock head in and he tried to go deeper gently. But that was not what Bo wanted. He pushed his ass back in SlimJIm`s cock and in a second SlimJim`s cock was all in. There was no room for pain. There was only room for pleasure.
Bo was pushing harder and harder in LuiM`s butt. SlimJim was doing the same in Bo`s firm ass. They were pushing and breathing faster. LuiM was moaning faster almost like a scream. It was unbearable, not because of the pain cause there was no pain at all. All he felt was pure pleaure, a pleasure he never felt before. He thought this was like the feeling you have when you are raped but it was so good. No, it couldn`t be like raping. It felt too good. That hotness in his body was just too pleasant.
SlimJim pushed harder and harder, deeper and deeper, faster and faster. Bo`s cock was in and out LuiM`s ass with a speed beyond limit. SlimJim`s cock was doing races in and out Bo`s butt. Bo`s right hand was masturbating LuiM`s cock with suck a brutal speed. There were semi yells and screams from all of them. The exciting was above the normal. It was more than anyone could handle. More than any of them ever felt. Bo`s hand increased speed on LuiM`s cock. So was his cock inside his butt. So was SLimJim`s cock inside Bo`s ass. The moanings were louder and louder. The sounds of cocks thrusting were amplified. The scream of LuiM when he cummed with intensity all over Bo`s hand was loud. Bo`s hand was hurting LuiM`s shoulder when going in faster and faster he erupted deep inside LuiM`s butt. SlimJim`s teeth were biting Bo`s right shoulder when, after a few deep and brutal pushings , SLimJIm screamed and cummed deep inside Bo`s butt. The orgasms were intense. They felt ticklings in their feet, tremblings in their arms, diziness in their heads. They were druged with the intense orgasms, with the intense paralizing feelings. The sweat were slippering down their hot bodies like in a sauna. They needed to sit down to not faint.
SlimJim drank from the bottle with thirst.Everything happened so fast. Everything was in fast forward to him. He reviewed the images, the film of the things that just happened in hid bedroom, on hid bed, in his mind. Bo was still there. LuiM was still there. It was not just a dream. It was real. They were there.He sat next to LuiM on the bed with his eyes in Bo`s eyes. He felt tears when he realized tomorrow it will all turn to normal.He would still be alone, night after night. The sheets would still be cold. The world would still be the same after tonight.
- Don`t worry buddy! I`m not going anywhere. I`m right here! Bo`s smile was the most beautiful thing SlimJim ever saw. His words went directly to his heart and made it beat harder.
Tomorrow he will not be alone. Not anymore...
The End (of chapter 2 :) )

Jamie

The Restless Soul
Reaction score
Oh, I forgot to say the next chapter is on its way. There will be a few more short chapters... until..the end of the story and my career as a writer LOL! (but only because I`m running short on English words LOL! I have ideas but don`t know how to put them in english words. :( ) But, there are a few more chapters that I am working on:)
The next chapter will be : Chapter 3 - Xman eats the twink out :)

L

LuiM

Whoaaa, what a story, Jamie! Incredible! I've read your other stories too, but this one - with me in it - it's completely different feeling! Wow!

Jamie

The Restless Soul
Reaction score
I needed a little more time to read the whole story.
Well done, Jamie! :D

Maybe you will publish all these stories in a book one day :p :)

LOL! What, a pornographic book? :)) What editor would publish erotico-pornographic books? About gay people...:) What should I entitle my book? The Gay Heaven Experience :p lol

L

LuiM

LOL! What, a pornographic book? :)) What editor would publish erotico-pornographic books? About gay people...:) What should I entitle my book? The Gay Heaven Experience :p lol

Yea why not? Or maybe you could publish it at some e-book library. ;)