• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Videos Tom Daley Confirm he date a guy and he gay

Lollipopboi

King of Amateur Clips
Reaction score
I knew it but this just to be confirm, and i do understand how hard about this when you be celebrities, This takes a lot of courage. Congratulation Tom :big hug:

prinz4ming

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Damn! You beat me to it, lol. Was gonna post this video :)

Well done Tom! Took guts to come out and we love you more for it! :)

Lollipopboi

King of Amateur Clips
Reaction score
Damn! You beat me to it, lol. Was gonna post this video :)

Well done Tom! Took guts to come out and we love you more for it! :)

Hahaha i just followed his Twitter and i see lot of people talk about it :)

Love him

nicolas2010

Reaction score
Correct timing! Now that Rebbekkaahh Brooks is in prison, the so-called journalists and all such vermin of the trash papers will not easily be able to scrutinize his personal life. Otherwise, who isn't curious to learn about his boyfriend?
Congrats, Tommie!

keiath

Reaction score
So who thinks Tom will now become the biggest gay icon of all time!

Well done to him, for his bravery, and honesty and I hope it encourages other sports stars to come out.

ihno

Daughter of Deuterium
Reaction score
I'm sure it's just a phase.

His "I still like girls of course" sounded very convincing, don't you think? :D

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
Tom Daley, such a brave cutiepie!!!
Congrats!!!

Bobstern

Reaction score
I would only hope that some day, this issue will not matter anymore. Maybe one day it would be like, "Hi, I am Brad Pitt and I am white."

sammyyummy

HOPE: Hold On, Pain Ends
Reaction score
good for him to find someone who makes him happy regardless of the gender of that person. we should all be so lucky!

socrates

Reaction score
If he was straight, I could survive the fact that he's never going to have saaaavage sex with me XD

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
To be honest I think everyone knew...:)

Tom_Daley_006.jpg

lanizza

Reaction score
pity on all gals who have crush on him... i believe guys more interested with themselves...

ottobluhm

Reaction score
he never used the word "gay". He said that he still likes girls so I guess that means he's bi

Stuart

Reaction score
Well done Tom, given the role, position plus the celebrity you hold it must be so hard to be honest with such feelings, things like this shouldn't matter, it's a sad day when you cannot be who you feel you want to be without some scum bag wanting to write the story or speculate with something that has nothing to do with anyone else. You have given many others hope that they too can share a life and live a life to how they want, and it be acceptable to the vast majority. And guys here please let's have less dissing of him for not saying he's gay, why cannot he be bi and still fancy girls, he's been as honest as he wants, this is one of the first world global sports superstars to turn round and say he's dating a guy! For that he deserves our 100% support. Well done Tom Daley I'm especially proud of you. My very best for the future with your guy. Stuart xxxx

jw4833

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
For some reason, whenever I saw his pictures or videos of him dancing and prancing around with his friends...my gaydar always went bonkers...lol...so...this is no surprise to me ....good for him though to announce his sexual orientation.

Stuart

Reaction score
Also meant to add - one more of US, one less of them! Stuart xxxx

Bobstern

Reaction score
It is interesting to hear Tom keeps mentioning he feels safe now, sort of like looking for a protector and now finding one, in the context of him recently losing his father to cancer. He made me think of my situation.

dany1

Reaction score
I knew it but this just to be confirm, and i do understand how hard about this when you be celebrities, This takes a lot of courage. Congratulation Tom :big hug:

Who on earth is Tom Daley and why should I care!?