• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Tom Daley Says Hes total Gay

keiath

Reaction score
In a British Paper the Mirror Tom Says this:-

During his coming-out video on YouTube, the 19-year-old diver said, “Of course I still fancy girls,” but it seems he’s had a change of heart

Sorry girls. Olympic heart-throb Tom Daley has said he definitely isn’t bisexual.

The six-packed pin-up has declared, “I am a gay man now”.

During his coming-out video on YouTube five months ago, the 19-year-old diver said, “Of course I still fancy girls,” but it seems he’s had a change of heart.

He said: “I came out on YouTube as I wanted to say what I wanted to say without anyone twisting it.

“I told my family before I told the world. I was terrified.”

He added: “I did not know what the reaction was going to be.

“I did it on YouTube because people were constantly digging and asking questions.

“Two days later after I posted the video I was on my way to Houston to a training camp and this old lady comes up to me in a wheelchair, and wheels over and says, ‘I would like to say thank you’.

“‘You inspired my son to be able to tell me he was gay.’ I was like, ‘Oh wow’ and then she goes, ‘But he is married with three kids!’ I was like, ‘Have a nice flight... ’”

The bronze medallist was chatting – at one stage in his Speedos – on ITV2’s Celebrity Juice.

He described his current relationship with 39-year-old Oscar-winning screenwriter and gay rights activist Dustin Lance Black as “all good”.

On the subject of Hollywood stars staying in the closet, he said: “We don’t all sit down and write down each other’s names – it is not like the AA.

“It should not really matter. Nobody should care. It is not what people like and don’t like, they should mind their own business.”

Contrary to initial speculation, Tom’s coming out has boosted his bank balance, we can reveal.

Among heaps of deals, he’s signed up to host a travel series on ITV2 and earlier this year was made the face of Adidas’ Neo range in a deal worth around £300,000.

He has also been nominated as a leading gay personality at the first “Gay Oscars” at the Landmark Hotel in London on April 25.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/tom-daley-dustin-lance-black-3342523#ixzz2xos1PuXx

Last edited:

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Someone finally got the balls to be himself. Congrats! :thumbs up:

ihno

Daughter of Deuterium
Reaction score
I feel sad for those, who are really bisexual. :D It's because of Tom etc. why nobody believes them, when they say "of course I still fancy girls". :D

Well, congrats to Cpt. Cute, well done! :D

c4rl

Reaction score
Still like him now :cheers:

serendip

Reaction score
always a fan... like him before... like him even more now...TOM congratz and enjoy you're new found freedom...

BadMan125

Reaction score
Sorry but he didn't say this:

http://anon.projectarchive.net/?htt.../tom-daley-didnt-just-call-himself-a-gay-man/

There's a video of him supposedly saying this but when asked, he was more like "I, ah?"

In fact, when he is asked about having a boyfriend, he was more upfront: "Yes I have a boyfriend."

But he didn't say he was gay. Didn't say he was bi either but he alluded to that and I say "let him do him." If he wants to say just in fact what he is, then he will but don't put words in his mouth (not y'all, the media).

Last edited by a moderator:

ihno

Daughter of Deuterium
Reaction score
Sorry but he didn't say this:

http://freethoughtblogs.com/godlessness/2014/04/04/tom-daley-didnt-just-call-himself-a-gay-man/

There's a video of him supposedly saying this but when asked, he was more like "I, ah?"

In fact, when he is asked about having a boyfriend, he was more upfront: "Yes I have a boyfriend."

But he didn't say he was gay. Didn't say he was bi either but he alluded to that and I say "let him do him." If he wants to say just in fact what he is, then he will but don't put words in his mouth (not y'all, the media).

Did you watch that vid from that article you linked?

First it's obviously an entertaining format and not a real serious "interview". So the "I, ah" is not a sign of surprise or rejection. And then, after the moderator asks him jokingly if he knew his brother, who's gay too, he says: "It's not like we're(!) a community, where you sit on a table and learn each others names."

What else do you need? And how can somebody miss that?

Last edited: