• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

US TV: The X Files are back baby!

garth33

Super Vip
Reaction score
I was a HUGE fan of the old X Files show that ran on US TV for 9 seasons from 1993-2002. After several hit and miss followup movies they're back with a 6 episode redux that started tonight and it was TOTALLY AWESOME! ToTALLY brought me back to the original series!:)

Curious if any buddies outside the US caught or were fans of this show? OR diehard US fans (I'm going to go out on a limb and guess Sniffit;) - love ya buddy:heart:)

Best part was at the end when one of the most evil tv villians of all time returned - the "Cigarette Smoking Man" played by William B Davis. He ended the original series getting diagnosed with terminal cancer from smoking - then actually (we thought:eek:) getting blown up by black helicopters in a cave in New Mexico but he's back! (amazing for a cancer victim:?) and having a servant help him smoke through his Trach hole on his neck - YES! STILL ALIVE! How could you be any more evil than that!!:cheers:

#LOVETHEXFILES

peacep:p
g

W!nston

SuperSoftSillyPuppy
Staff member
Reaction score
Aww Yeah! X-Files are back baby!

CSM was bad-ass buddy! Still smokin' too ;)

The 'Alex Jones' conspiracy theorist guy was awesome too.

The UFO Mulder got to check out - AWESOME!

Woo-Hoo! Another episode airs tomorrow night!

:D

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Curious if any buddies outside the US caught or were fans of this show?

Yeah, well there's ME for a start :thumbs up: The BBC screened the while series and it was hugely popular

Best part was at the end when one of the most evil tv villians of all time returned - the "Cigarette Smoking Man" played by William B Davis. He ended the original series getting diagnosed with terminal cancer from smoking - then actually (we thought:eek:) getting blown up by black helicopters in a cave in New Mexico
peacep:p
g

yoyo888

Super Vip
Reaction score
Just watched the first episode, WOW I forgot how good they were :)

And YUP Cancer Man is back. I wonder how evil he is going to get :)

YOYO

garth33

Super Vip
Reaction score
Just watched the first episode, WOW I forgot how good they were :)

And YUP Cancer Man is back. I wonder how evil he is going to get :)

YOYO

Can't do CSM with smilies dude!:angry::devil:X(

peace!
g:)

garth33

Super Vip
Reaction score
Aww Yeah! X-Files are back baby!

CSM was bad-ass buddy! Still smokin' too ;)

The 'Alex Jones' conspiracy theorist guy was awesome too.

The UFO Mulder got to check out - AWESOME!

Woo-Hoo! Another episode airs tomorrow night!

:D

Yeah I got the "Alex Jones" connection too...probably not too far from the truth there in how much money there is to be made in that business too!

Interesting they're only back for a limited run but they're already apparently doing a "Monster of the week"-type episode next week just like the old series. I'm thinking this limited run is just to prime the pump for a return of the series to the regular lineup next season. I'm fine with that!:)

g

W!nston

SuperSoftSillyPuppy
Staff member
Reaction score
I read somewhere that this is being called 'Season 10' rather than a 'Mini-Series' or some other label. Season 10 suggests a Season 11 is planned but we'll have to wait and see.

I'm just so glad Robert Patrick is no where around this time!

garth33

Super Vip
Reaction score
I read somewhere that this is being called 'Season 10' rather than a 'Mini-Series' or some other label. Season 10 suggests a Season 11 is planned but we'll have to wait and see.

I'm just so glad Robert Patrick is no where around this time!

HALLELUJAH that brother!;)

peace!
g

W!nston

SuperSoftSillyPuppy
Staff member
Reaction score
The latest episode "Founders Mutation" has an unexpected scene where Mulder meets with Sanjay's friend Gupta and double entendre leads to a hilarious moment.

Possible Spoiler Alert:

You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here

The look on Mulder's face was priceless ... so nonplussed and cool about it.

Last edited:

W!nston

SuperSoftSillyPuppy
Staff member
Reaction score
I stumbled on this list of 30 actors who appeared in an X-Files episode before they became famous. I was surprised by many of the names on the list. You might find it interesting too...

30 Surprising Stars Who Were on The X-Files Before They Were Famous

220206847263b2d27d1f95b26d359ef24c567396.png

ihno

Daughter of Deuterium
Reaction score
The second episode was good, the first one not to so much. Funny sidenote: both looked old in the pilotepisode but both looked the same as 20 years ago right after doing the old hairstyle and putting on the old clothes.

One will have to wait for the rest to really say if it's great or not.

SWAGGA

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
I have them DVR'd, cant really watch tv right now.