• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Wentworth Miller comes out ( Prison Brake )

R

Ralph69

61472325.jpg

Wentworth Miller came out in a letter to the organizers of the St. Petersburg International Film Festival: 'AS a gay man, I must decline'
Wentworth Miller has come out as gay in a letter to the organizers of a film festival in Russia.

The "Prison Break" star, 41, was invited to appear at the St. Petersburg international Film Festival, but declined due to Russia's recent anti-LGBT legislation.[Miller wrote, 'I am deeply trouble by the current attitude toward and treatment of gay men and women by the Russian government.'

"I am deeply troubled by the current attitude toward and treatment of gay men and women by the Russian government," Miller continued. "The situation is in no way acceptable, and I cannot in good conscience participate in a celebratory occasion hosted by a country where people like myself are being systemically denied their basic right to live and love openly."
"Perhaps, when if circumstance improve, I'll be free to make a different choice," Miller concluded. "until then.:big hug:

klevra

Reaction score
wow OMG

The hours i spent fantasizing about this guy when i was younger.....were not wasted lol.

No but seriously, i think i even said if he is gay I would come out the closet :/

Fuck seriously eye candy!!!

So happy for him

Lollipopboi

King of Amateur Clips
Reaction score
I proud of him, special with the issue with Russia that really anti gay people at the moment :)

nicolas2010

Reaction score
Brave guy! It is still more important that he stood up against Putin's new kind of fascism

Skets

Reaction score
Wow never saw that one. I have some hope now!

S

Stoic

Is this his boyfriend? Luke Mcfarlane? They make an awesome couple! Damn!

X5ilyDQ.jpg

jeanne

Reaction score
So gorgeous and smart. He comes out and takes a stand at such an important time in gay history.

Bobstern

Reaction score
Good for Wentworth. I have to confess that I sometimes wonder about Taylor Lautner, Zac Efron, Daniel Radcliffe, Ryan Seacrest, Jake Gyllenhaal, and Wolverine

Lollipopboi

King of Amateur Clips
Reaction score
Good for Wentworth. I have to confess that I sometimes wonder about Taylor Lautner, Zac Efron, Daniel Radcliffe, Ryan Seacrest, Jake Gyllenhaal, and Wolverine

I think Daniel Radcliffe is Bi, if i remember he used to said he don't mind having sex with same sex?

Taylor and Zac i wonder too :blushing:

Other i don't know hahahaha

mxccdd

Reaction score
Wentworth came out in 2007 durring Prison Break

Bobstern

Reaction score
It will probably take another generation for this to become a non-issue.

Another question I want to ask is what exactly is the "Ding Ding Ding" that trigger people to wonder about their orientation? Taylor Lautner, Zac Efron, Daniel Radcliffe, Ryan Seacrest, Jake Gyllenhaal, and Wolverine - the only commonality is they are handsome men; otherwise they are different in all other aspects like age, marital status, mannerisms, nationalities. Why are people myself included curious about Taylor Lautner but not his co star Edward Cullen?

I think Daniel Radcliffe is Bi, if i remember he used to said he don't mind having sex with same sex?

Taylor and Zac i wonder too :blushing:

Other i don't know hahahaha

Skets

Reaction score
Because Taylor is hot. Edward is not. Lol.

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
Why are people myself included curious about Taylor Lautner but not his co star Edward Cullen?

Because Taylor has the gay trifecta..

1. He seems to be halfway intelligent, or at least smart enough to not get caught up in all the tabloid drama...

2. He's cute, with a fantastic body. You only get abs like that from having sex with other men...

3. He's a nice guy. He's so sweet that he is the only guy to break up with Taylor Swift that she didn't write a song trashing. She even said that he was too good for her...

Smart + Good looking = Asshole

Good looking + Nice = Moron

Nice + Smart = Nerd

Smart + Good looking + Nice = Gay

Also, Taylor has been known to attend director Bryan Singer's infamous, all gay parties...

yowza

♥ wizard ♥
Reaction score

He was dating Luke Mcfarlane in 2007-2008

Bobstern

Reaction score
I suddenly remember catching an old Ellen episode where she interviewed Taylor and Edward. They were sitting side by side talking about the vampire movie. Edward - nothing. Taylor - "Ding Ding Ding."

turkeyman

Reaction score
Great post but what about Mario Lopez? Is he gay he sure sends off some strange vibs. JUST ASKING.:thumbs up::thinking:

Last edited by a moderator: