• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

XXX Videos Wizardly Wanking

G

glamfunk84

I saw this and was shocked. Nothing wrong with chubby twinks. :p

J

joejo7821

mycomputer wont play it will some one help me figure out why

tacobitch

Reaction score
Holy cow, is that really him ?? !!!X_X
BTW not bad at all.:thumbs up:

tylerstory

Resident Gay Straight Man
Reaction score
its an flv file so it may show as unplayable icon unless you have a video player capable of showing that file type. you can either dl a flv player or do like i did and dl a converter so itll play as a wmv file. if you google either youll find a free version. the converter i have is just called free flv converter. i got it off of cnet via google. its easy to use, is spyware free, and lets you preview the video while it converts the file. hope this helps.

G

glamfunk84

its an flv file so it may show as unplayable icon unless you have a video player capable of showing that file type. you can either dl a flv player or do like i did and dl a converter so itll play as a wmv file. if you google either youll find a free version. the converter i have is just called free flv converter. i got it off of cnet via google. its easy to use, is spyware free, and lets you preview the video while it converts the file. hope this helps.

Exactly. If you don't got an FLV player, get it and then see if it'll play. :)

dysion

Reaction score
some newer pictures of the actor

While it looks like him a lot i of course doubt that is really him :(

G

glamfunk84

^^ Yeah I was thinking they may not be the same person... plus this guy seems thinner than the guy who was jacking off. I wonder if that look-a-like's got more videos, lol

taurus2904

Obstinatician
Reaction score
Here's a very recent picture of Matthew Lewis (Neville Longbottom). Scruffy looks good on him, huh?

MatthewLewisNeville.jpg

Last edited:

explrrrs

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Holy Cow, I can't believe it. This is crazy.

I

iFairylicious

He should know that he plays with one wand on camera already and shouldn't play with another one! LOL

I

iFairylicious

I just heard that it might not be him but another in his family lol

A

angelmist

Some headshots - he looks a little hot in the first 2 pictures but geeky in the last one.

01_08_matthew_lewis3.jpg

01_08_Matthew_Lewis2.jpg

01_08_Matthew_Lewis.jpg

S

smallsleepyrascalcat

He's hot as long as his front teeth are hidden ^^