• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Andy Whitfield from Spartacus passed away

iryhousen

Reaction score
Wow. That's unbelievable. I don't know much about the disease, but he seemed like such a healthy guy on the show. It took me a long time to get through the first season, with all the gore, but he was very nice to look at. Then they did the second season as a prequel without him, keeping John Hannah and Lucy Lawless, and I haven't gotten through half of the six episodes. I don't see much point in going on with that show with another actor replacing him.

muslceterranean

Reaction score
This is horrible news! I knew he had been replaced on Spartacus, but I'd hoped that he would recover from his cancer one day and we would see him in another role. RIP Andy!

At least he gave us one amazing run on the first season of Spartacus. That was such a great show and he really was a pivitol part of what made it great.

I know the new guy will do a good job, but I'll miss Andy as Spartacus!

jman4077

Reaction score
This is really sad. I mean....wow. My thoughts are going out to his family.

RuG

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
i guess it goes to show that cancer is evil.. even young and fit person like Andy had to suffer this. i really hoped he was able to win the battle but alas... :(

fantastic123

Reaction score
he only 39....he can't fight against the cancer....sad to hear this.... i though he can continue his job

MaximumT

Super Vip
Reaction score
I didn't know he was fighting cancer, so to suddenly read on the news that had died came as a big surpirse. Very sad news indeed...

Minos

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
i`ve just read about it and i`m deeply sorrowed for this, though i knew of his struggle against this type of cancer that lasted 18 months. Rest in peace Spartacus!

Behrluvr

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
I had never heard of this show or this actor, but he sure was hunky. It stinks when these tragic deaths happen.

sammyyummy

HOPE: Hold On, Pain Ends
Reaction score
so ssad. thought he was gonna come back as spartacus
i feel kinda weird when i watch spartacus now and still get the hots for him

Behrluvr

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Ok, I was curious about watching this actor in Spartacus. Never heard of him before 2 days ago.
There appear to be 2 Spartacus series. Both running at about the same time. 2010 and 2011

"Gods of the Arena"
"Blood and Sand"

Are these the same storyline/writers/actors? One appears to be without Andy Whitfield. The full series for both seem to be available out in the warez community in BR/ high def. so its a massive download. It looks like they were on different networks though.

iryhousen

Reaction score
Blood and Sand was the original season with Andy Whitfield. Then he got sick and they did Gods of the Arena without him, although I think he did a voiceover in one episode. Also, the people who run the show wanted to keep Lucy Lawless and John Hannah, which they could do with a prequel, but won't make sense if they're in the next season.

I'm looking for downloads of the episodes of Packed to the Rafters and McLeod's Daughters that Andy Whitfield appeared in.

When he was in remission:

Last edited:

deryck1992

Reaction score
I've been living under a rock. I found out about this only now. So sad :(