• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Animal Jokes

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Get out girl! I’m fabulous alone.

yagzssi.jpg

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Dog making ridiculous noises after seeing a squirrel

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score

Dogs and squirrels..... they just cannot help it :thumbs up:

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Her first attempt at eating from a dish got a little messy

nn4ras5.jpg

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Our pitbull cant get enough of the baby birds!

W!nston

SuperSoftSillyPuppy
Staff member
Reaction score
Dog passes out from overwhelming joy | #CaseyTheDog

Dog passes out from overwhelming joy | #CaseyTheDog

After living and working in Slovenia for two years, Rebecca Ehalt returned home to Pennsylvania in July 2014 and shared a touching video of her reunion with the family dog. In the clip, Rebecca is greeted by the schnauzer — named Casey — who lets out a lot of high-pitched whimpers before passing out, as Rebecca describes it, "from overwhelming joy." Not only is Casey's reaction insanely adorable, but it's also totally understandable since Rebecca's two-year absence has been over a decade in dog years. Even though the video isn't exactly new, it's easy to see why it continues to go viral. Watch the sweet reunion video now.​

I was touched by this and had to share it. It's not an Animal Joke but it is heartwarming.​

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Meet Luhu, the Saddest Looking Cat on the Internet

meetluhuth.jpg

With his big eyes and sagging brows, a young gray tabby named Luhu is easily the saddest looking cat on the internet.

But the sorrowful feline was surprisingly not born with the prominent feature that has people buzzing all over the World.

"Luhu had eye infections when he was two weeks old Luhu's owner Maggie Liu of Bejing told ABC News.

"He got a pretty major operation on his eyes at that time and the sequelae is affected by his vision, so Luhu always opens his eyes pretty hard when he needs look at something."

Liu said that while she isn't surprised at how strangers take to Luhu's special appearance, she was however, amazed at his celebrity status.

"I put my cats pics on Instagram just for fun, actually," she added. "I never thought about Luhu getting so popular like this."

Liu is also the owner of two other tabby cats, Barher and Bardie, who she said are very close to their brother Luhu.

"They are all very friendly cats," she said. "They never fight each other."

As for more publicity, Liu said she only wishes to continue sharing Luhu's adventures on Instagram.

"I do not have any plans for my cats so far," she said. "I wish my cats keep healthy and live with me until they are gone."

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
5th time this week I misplaced my Yorkie!

qwlky8a.jpg

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Reminds me of drunken girls

...trying to pose for a picture :D

egarp.jpg

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Checked house security cam at work, heart melted.

stmpkjt.jpg