• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Pictures Colton Haynes

darthvanity

Reaction score
The scenes in the gay club in the last episode were hysterical

...so funny that's Colton's character was stalking his gay best mate in a gay club.

Last edited by a moderator:

Feeling2121

Reaction score
I'm feeling like this season of Teen Wolf is going a little True Blood/ Vampire Diaries. Hear there suppose to be witches this season too.

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
I don't get why all the attention is on this plastic Ken doll wanna-be when there is so much more guy candy on the show...

Urban

Donator
Reaction score
I don't get why all the attention is on this plastic Ken doll wanna-be when there is so much more guy candy on the show...

Can't say I agree with the "Ken doll" part of your comment, but a definite 'ohhhh, yeah!' on the "so much more" part.

Last edited:

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
Stiiiiiiiiiiiiles!!!:eek:

Funny that you should mention Stiles, as he's the only main cast member that hasn't had any shirtless scenes. There have been rumors that it's because he's really hairy, but as the last pic I posted shows, that isn't the case.

I think the real reason is found in the pick of him with the wet shirt, he looks much better defined than in the shirtless pic. I'm guessing that he's been working with a trainer, trying to catch up with the other guys before baring more skin...

P.S. Did anyone here know that Tyler Posey (Scott McCall) and Dylan O'Brien (Stiles) live together?

Askani

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
Can't say I agree with the "Ken doll" part of your comment, but a definite 'ohhhh, yeah!' on the "so much more" part.

Tsk, I'm really confused here, as I said b4, Colton really isnt my type but he doesnt really strike me as high maint or a human-sized ken doll, he gives me the whole "plz take care of me/plz be gentle" vibe that makes my mind go on vacation till I'm done X_X

ezekiel

Reaction score

Funny that you should mention Stiles, as he's the only main cast member that hasn't had any shirtless scenes. There have been rumors that it's because he's really hairy, but as the last pic I posted shows, that isn't the case.

I think the real reason is found in the pick of him with the wet shirt, he looks much better defined than in the shirtless pic. I'm guessing that he's been working with a trainer, trying to catch up with the other guys before baring more skin...

P.S. Did anyone here know that Tyler Posey (Scott McCall) and Dylan O'Brien (Stiles) live together?

Stiles always been my favorite. Of course he is not as muscular as the three other guys but he is a really charming boy, and you don't have to be a model or a hunk to be charming.

I didn't know Tyler and Dylan live together, that's sweet!

Baron V.

Reaction score
Stiles is the cutest thing ever!!! Totally my fave character on the entire show!!! and Derek is just mouth watering!!! Especially when he smiles!!!

iryhousen

Reaction score
ITA> It's funny that Colton claims to be working out more, but looks thinner than he did last year. This show has gone out of their way to get a gay wet dream of a cast. Even the older guys are hot. I wonder what kind of shape Linden Ashby is in these days.

I didn't know Tyler and Dylan live together, that's sweet!
They have an amazing rapport on the show. I guess that explains it. I hope Tyler P is smarter in real life than Scott on the show. This week especially, Dylan seems like the break out star of the show.

flesh84

Reaction score
tumblr_m7lm01z5KA1rujawgo1_500.jpg

7866203tumblrm7lu2rfjox1qa9.gif

7866199tumblrm7lqi7kcfx1qb9.gif

7866202tumblrm7lu2rfjox1qa9.gif

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
ITA> It's funny that Colton claims to be working out more, but looks thinner than he did last year. This show has gone out of their way to get a gay wet dream of a cast. Even the older guys are hot. I wonder what kind of shape Linden Ashby is in these days.

The newest pic I could find was 4 years ago when he was 48, but given his extensive martial arts background, I doubt he's let himself go at 52...

They have an amazing rapport on the show. I guess that explains it. I hope Tyler P is smarter in real life than Scott on the show. This week especially, Dylan seems like the break out star of the show.

Tyler does a web chat with fans from their apartment. I was watching one with Tyler answering the questions while Dylan was buzzing around the room making dinner and other "domestic" stuff. One of the questions was "If you could be one thing for a day, what would it be?" Tyler answered "Johnny Depp's underwear... And Dylan shouted out "Amen to that"...

They really struck as behaving more like a couple than just roommates, and I have yet to see an interview with any of them that didn't include a little "gay horseplay"...

Last edited: