• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Pictures Colton Haynes

flesh84

Reaction score
Colton Haynes Arrivals Elton John AIDS Foundation

Colton and David Furnish

kaktusxxx4

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
B_HArKIU8AAlOiF.jpg

jw4833

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
I think he is cute ...but...honestly...he does look really gay...in fact...I would not be surprised if he doesn't come out of the closet in the near future...he just got that vibe about him...or is it just me????

Jonny

Reaction score
I think he is cute ...but...honestly...he does look really gay...in fact...I would not be surprised if he doesn't come out of the closet in the near future...he just got that vibe about him...or is it just me????

First of all, it's not surprising that he has done modeling because he's good looking and has more of a "model face" than a "normal" one, if that makes sense. Like some models have an exotic or unique look that is different from an average person (I mean that as a compliment and literally). With that said, I don't know what his personality is like, but I think he physically looks straight or like someone whose sexuality you wouldn't be sure of.

jw4833

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
First of all, it's not surprising that he has done modeling because he's good looking and has more of a "model face" than a "normal" one, if that makes sense. Like some models have an exotic or unique look that is different from an average person (I mean that as a compliment and literally). With that said, I don't know what his personality is like, but I think he physically looks straight or like someone whose sexuality you wouldn't be sure of.

Thank you Jonny for your response to my post...I have to say while being a bartender in a gay club...I've seen similar looking guys who have looked like they too have just walked off the runway or had that unique/exotic look as you've mentioned that is not the norm so to speak and this is why I said within my post that this guy has that gay vibe about him because I have witnessed his look first hand in the gay environment.:cheers:

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
I'd say he looks "over groomed", I bet his bathroom chest has more lotions, potions, creams, cover-ups, spritzes, and sprays than Janice Dickinson...

He's like a Ferrari, beautiful to look at, fun to drive, but not worth the maintenance...

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
That's not nearly as good as his "Fiona" costume...

Last edited: