• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Pictures Croatian Football Players Nude Pics Published

W!nston

SuperSoftSillyPuppy
Staff member
Reaction score
Croatia Players Refuse To Speak To Media After Nude Pictures Of Them Are Published
Yahoo! Sports - By Ryan BaileY 8PM June 15 2014

Croatia%20Soccer%20Nudes%2012.png

Croatia players with clothes on (Ian MacNicol/Getty Images)

Croatia%20Soccer%20Nudes%2011.png

After losing their opening match of the 2014 World Cup to Brazil, all Croatia's players wanted to do was relax at their hotel pool in the nude. Who could blame them?

Sadly, the privacy of the pantsless pool party at their Praia do Forte base was compromised by two Croatian photographers, who hid in the bushes and took pictures that were published online.

Southampton defender Dejan Lovren and former Manchester City star Vedran Corluka feature prominently in the al fresco hot tub snaps, which can be viewed here if you are so inclined.

Coach Niko Kovac was furious about the press intrusion on his players' personal naked reflection time, and has announced that none of them will be available to comment to the press for the foreseeable future. The Guardian reports:

“I can’t force them to be at your disposal after what you have done to them and their families,” an angry Kovac told reporters in the team’s Praia do Forte training base.
“How would you feel if someone took naked pictures of you? They are adamant that they won’t speak to you lot any more and I don’t know whether the silence will end tomorrow or last until the end of our World Cup campaign.
“I respect my players’ opinion and I also know that you have done a very professional job so far but you blew it with this one. The whole world has seen the photos.”
The pool scandal is vaguely reminiscent of the paparazzi sting set up by German tabloid Bild in the lead up to the 1974 World Cup Final. The scurrilous newspaper sent many "ladies of disrepute" to the hotel pool where the Netherlands team was relaxing before facing West Germany. As the ladies began removing clothing around the Dutch stars, a photographer caught the action and a premeditated scandal was born.

The difference is the Dutch were set up. No one asked Croatia to go out in broad daylight in their birthday suits, so they probably should have seen this coming.

10 Pics

Croatia%20Soccer%20Nudes%201.png

Croatia%20Soccer%20Nudes%202.png

Croatia%20Soccer%20Nudes%203.png

Croatia%20Soccer%20Nudes%204.png

Croatia%20Soccer%20Nudes%205.png

Croatia%20Soccer%20Nudes%206.png

Croatia%20Soccer%20Nudes%207.png

Croatia%20Soccer%20Nudes%208.png

Croatia%20Soccer%20Nudes%209.png

Croatia%20Soccer%20Nudes%2010.png

Assfront

Reaction score
It's all publicity, seriously, if they had no idea they were being photographed, why then is he covering his cock? It's not like he's never been naked in front of his team before, so why so shy now?

W!nston

SuperSoftSillyPuppy
Staff member
Reaction score
It's all publicity, seriously, if they had no idea they were being photographed, why then is he covering his cock? It's not like he's never been naked in front of his team before, so why so shy now?

Of course it's a publicity stunt. Why do you sound so bitter about it? Maybe you are disappointed he didn't show you his cock. You should appreciate his showing that perfect ass and chiseled body. I do, hehe. Not to mention seeing his team mate staring right at his cock or his boyish playfulness. I would have loved to see his cock - hell I would have loved to watch him jerk and shoot or maybe pounding the shit out of one of his mates' assholes or maybe a circle jerk at least but I appreciate seeing him playing around in a pool and showing us his beautiful back and ass. And how about the pic where he is shaking the water drops off his face? That is a good one too.

So c'mon, lighten up, relax and enjoy what he shared with us.

I kinda like the tongue-in-cheek indignation the coach showed too.

:)

Last edited:

Assfront

Reaction score
I'm not bitter or upset, please don't misunderstand me. What gets me is the coverage of it and the faux anger at the press is clearly all staged by them for more attention. It's an outright lie for really no gain when all is said and done. I do like the pics, but oddly, they would have been better if they were truly candid and we got the front and back and not just the staged ass shots.

Wes2475

Reaction score
Damn hot! Since it's the world cup, I going with the Brazilian.

Lollipopboi

King of Amateur Clips
Reaction score
The camera man may have a frontal set, but they just not release yet, WHO KNOW? !!!!

billybob12

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
whos the one all the way on the left in the group photo on the bed