• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Famous Chests - Thanksgiving gift. Pick your favorite

mikey11

Reaction score
xLrZI.jpg

BRADLEY COOPER
The Hangover star underwent a total body makeover for The A-Team that left him (and us) pumped. "For a while I was e-mailing my friends pictures of me, saying, 'Dude, check this out!'" he told PEOPLE

LqoJQ.jpg

RYAN GOSLING
The actor's torso is so ripped in Crazy, Stupid, Love that even costar Emma Stone questions its authenticity. "Seriously?! It's like you're Photoshopped. Is there dim lighting somewhere?" she squeals in disbelief.

N04Dv.jpg

CHANNING TATUM
It's like Dear John déjà vu! The brawny movie hunk soaks up the Italian sun while vacationing with wife Jenna Dewan (not pictured) on the coast of Ischia

wmrHw.jpg

DAVID BECKHAM
His feet may have made him famous, but Beckham's chiseled chest – which he cools off during a match in Washington, D.C. – has helped him win just as many female fans

TDzSL.jpg

GAVIN ROSSDALE
We know he can shred on the guitar – but the rocker can also tear it up at the gym, apparently! He bared these well-developed abs in Malibu.

kRTJ4.jpg

GERARD BUTLER
His abs may have been digitally enhanced in 300, but the Scottish hunk has since proven he no longer needs any tricks of the trade. Case in point: The pecs he put on display at a charity soccer match in his native Scotland in August.

F9K1e.jpg

HUGH JACKMAN
2008's Sexiest Man Alive shows just why he's worthy of the honor, baring the chiseled chest he flaunted as the star of X-Men Origins: Wolverine in Australia

DVCQU.jpg

THE OLD SPICE GUY
That's quite a shower routine: Wearing nothing but a towel, the Old Spice Guy's chest went viral in an online ad campaign that spiked the sales of Old Spice and launched the former football player's acting career.

0izzh.jpg

JAKE GYLLENHAAL
"Being an actor is so hard. Being in shape is so hard, too, and being paid to get into shape is even harder – and you can quote me on all of those," says the doe-eyed actor about bulking up for the Prince of Persia. What's no joke: The amount of heat the star generated over his royally buff form months before the movie's release

KXFhD.jpg

JESSE WILLIAMS
Watch your back, McSteamy – there's a new hot doc in Seattle! As Dr. Jackson Avery, Williams is no scrub in the hot body department on the set of Grey's Anatomy.

rd8Yb.jpg

JOE MANGANIELLO
True Blood's lone wolf doesn’t have any qualms about displaying his bare essentials for the HBO hit. "Werewolves don't shift shapes with their jeans on!" he explained to PEOPLE of his racy scenes

SuYRo.jpg

JOEY LAWRENCE
Whoa! Though he set hearts on fire as Blossom's adorably dunce brother, the Melissa and Joey actor has since matured past teen heartthrob to emerge as one hard-bodied hunk

V5LMv.jpg

JOSH DUHAMEL
Fore! The Life As We Know It star flexes his muscles with a shirtless round of golf during a Mexican getaway

ioBQK.jpg

JUDE LAW
Six years after capturing the Sexiest Man Alive title, the actor reminds us just why he's so irresistible, flaunting his sun-kissed torso during a dip in Otranto, Italy.

BKRsb.jpg

KELLAN LUTZ
Bring on the water works! The Twilight hunk brings his enticing Calvin Klein underwear ads to life on the beaches of St. Maarten during his Caribbean getaway

DP6LL.jpg

L3xm4.jpg

tNHK9.jpg

8Itug.jpg

2ImmR.jpg

eraJx.jpg

m2pQn.jpg

my46y.jpg

fkTkm.jpg

MaximumT

Super Vip
Reaction score
They're all gorgeous! But if I had to pick of those, Bradley Cooper and Hugh Jackman are my absolute favourites! :)

chgotop

Reaction score
Love Mr. Brooks and Mr. Lawrence.

b4pxku4u

Reaction score
Mr HUGE Jackman, of course. Imagine that coming out of the sea at you - PHWOAR!!!! :pP

iryhousen

Reaction score
Gavin Rossdale for the win, ever since Woodstock 99, Joe Manganiello to place, can't wait for more True Blood, and Zac Efron to show, he's grown up nicely. IMO, all the others have seen better days, including ex-bi-curious Mr. Cooper, who looked better on Alias.

Woodstock 99 Glycerine Gavin Rossdale

Last edited:

prinz4ming

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Bradley Cooper, Joe Manganiello, Zac Efron and strangely enough Prince Harry :D :D :D

One person missing- Ryan Reynolds :pP

Minos

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
hugh jackman and joe manganielo

andy03

Reaction score
if i would choose according to there chests i would choose Pauly D. and Kellan Lutz ... but as a whole, ill go with Josh Duhamel...

cujoboy

Reaction score
Beckham's chiseled chest? I've never understood his appeal.