• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Pictures First Look @ Andrew Garfield as the new Spider Man

billybob12

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
"It will still be a while before we get a good look at Andrew Garfield in his Spider-Man costume for Marc Webb’s upcoming Untitled Reboot (aka Spider-Man 2.0). But Showbiz Spy confirms that the actor has already been put through some quite rigorous dress rehearsals, and that the costume has been given an update with a very “high-tech” design.

No pictures or concept art are available yet, but it shouldn’t be too long before pics of the actor in costume are leaked on the Internet for everyone to critique. It is said that numerous fittings had to be done on Garfield to ensure that his crotch area “bulge” wasn’t too big. An insider close to the production stated, “One whole day was devoted to make sure there was nothing inappropriate showing in the crotch area of the suit. Andrew should be flattered that it took so long to get that part right!”

The suit’s new design will be skin-tight, which is a difficult thing to pull off for a PG-13 movie in regards to showing too much of the actor’s genitalia. We know, it certainly sounds funny. But it has been a legitimate concern for a lot of recent superhero costume designers, and it will alter the look of this new Spidey suit made specifically for the screen.

Untitled Spider-Man Reboot comes to theaters July 3rd, 2012 and stars Andrew Garfield, Emma Stone, Rhys Ifans, Martin Sheen, Denis Leary. The film is directed by Marc Webb."

yowza

♥ wizard ♥
Reaction score
"It will still be a while before we get a good look at Andrew Garfield in his Spider-Man costume for Marc Webb’s upcoming Untitled Reboot (aka Spider-Man 2.0). But Showbiz Spy confirms that the actor has already been put through some quite rigorous dress rehearsals, and that the costume has been given an update with a very “high-tech” design.

No pictures or concept art are available yet, but it shouldn’t be too long before pics of the actor in costume are leaked on the Internet for everyone to critique. It is said that numerous fittings had to be done on Garfield to ensure that his crotch area “bulge” wasn’t too big. An insider close to the production stated, “One whole day was devoted to make sure there was nothing inappropriate showing in the crotch area of the suit. Andrew should be flattered that it took so long to get that part right!”

The suit’s new design will be skin-tight, which is a difficult thing to pull off for a PG-13 movie in regards to showing too much of the actor’s genitalia. We know, it certainly sounds funny. But it has been a legitimate concern for a lot of recent superhero costume designers, and it will alter the look of this new Spidey suit made specifically for the screen.

Untitled Spider-Man Reboot comes to theaters July 3rd, 2012 and stars Andrew Garfield, Emma Stone, Rhys Ifans, Martin Sheen, Denis Leary. The film is directed by Marc Webb."

Columbia Pictures announced on Feb 14th that the title of the next Spider-Man film will be The Amazing Spider-Man. The studio simultaneously released a photo of Andrew Garfield as Spider-Man, the first shot of Garfield in the famous full suit and mask.

582dc4.jpg

cummins.bateman

Reaction score
very good actor..he was pretty good in the social network (totally unfair he didn't receive an oscar nomination)... I bet he will make a better Peter Parker that Tobey Maguire, but it will be hard to convince that he's Spider-Man ( and no longer Tobey).... it was a risk... nice to see he took it.

chazhanes

Reaction score
i cant see him playing spider man!! tobey maguire did such a great job is hard to imagine anyone else doing a better job!

8oclockcoffee

Reaction score
Ugh. He doesn't do it for me. Tobey Maguire was perfect. Ridiculous to 'reboot' so soon after Tobey's wonderful work. I won't go to the theater for this new version, but I will probably buy it on DVD or Blu ray if the price is cheap enough on Amazon. This guy may or may not be a good actor, but his look is all wrong to me. He's another of these guys who looks like he crawled out of a dumpster (not as bad as that hideous and filthy Twilight troll, but still) in most of the photos I see of him on the 'net.

sammyyummy

HOPE: Hold On, Pain Ends
Reaction score
cant wait
though i dig jesse eisenberg
just not the voice

sweet

Reaction score
i've seen his movie Boy A and he was not that well known yet. But now, he is famous!

HispaNerd

Reaction score
Andrew is so damn adorable!! His butt is quite cute in the Spidey suit too!!

Lollipopboi

King of Amateur Clips
Reaction score
The costume design looks interesting....however I still can't believe Sony is rebooting this. Tobey will always be Spider Man in my mind.

Sony just turn in to be what spiderman should be, if you read the comics you will know Toby version is not spiderman we known from the Comics

Hollywood always change story like they change Resident Evil, and other