• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Gays Who Don't Want Gay Marriage

Nelson

Reaction score
Well, before we're gay we are people. And we are entitled to different thoughts. I don't really care one or the other about marriage equality. I see both sides, but I don't feel strongly.

Is that wrong?

J

jannpluto789

Yea, i think so. It may be the hesitation of the gays what they want. I don't think that there should have a permanent bond called marriage between the two gays. It may lessen their attraction to each other.

latinoboy21

GayHeaven's Hottie
Reaction score
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Also, everyone is entitled to do whatever they want with their lives yet I think it's wrong for someone to tell a certain group of people that they can or can't get married. That's the fucked up part...

S

Stoic

It says they find gay marriage weird but I don't think they are completely against it.

explrrrs

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Personally, i could care more about gay marriage. I only really care that "established" gay couples or married gay couples in the eyes of the law get the same rights as heterosexual couples. It really comes down to money and health safety in my opinion. Otherwise, I don't really care much. Perhaps, I should.

C

Curios77

I really don't care for it. Most gays end up splitting or don't believe in marriage. Marriage is a commitment of two people loving each other not having a third wheel in the relationship or open relationship.....their is not such thing...

miles

Reaction score
Well then, they don't have to get married, do they?

wablood

Reaction score
There is no such thing as "Gay Marriage."
There is just "Marriage."
I mean, when I park my car, am I "Gay-Parking" my car?

dirtykneez

Reaction score
I'm from Iowa and I married my partner 2 years ago when it became law in Iowa.

brink602

Reaction score
I do not understand why any of us would feel that we require a piece of paper from the staight man in order to validate our relationships. We are our own and we should define our relationships ourselves. For 5,000 years, "marriage" has meant the joining of the masculine and the feminine, man and woman. I do not want any relationship in which I participate to be defined by a recycled term.

darkjimster

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
I don't want to get married right now, but someday i might. Lucky for me i can because i live in Holland. So ultimately it's about freedom. Freedom to get married or not.

FYI friday i'm going to see my first gay marriage

Littleblackdick

Reaction score
To each his/her own. Personally I don't know if I would do the whole marriage thing if I ever found that special someone, but I would still like the option. If they don't want to get married than they don't have to, but those who do most definitely should be able to with the full American benefits that come along with it.

Littleblackdick

Reaction score
I do not understand why any of us would feel that we require a piece of paper from the staight man in order to validate our relationships. We are our own and we should define our relationships ourselves. For 5,000 years, "marriage" has meant the joining of the masculine and the feminine, man and woman. I do not want any relationship in which I participate to be defined by a recycled term.

It's not simple about a piece of paper stating marriage. Straight couples are allotted certain benefits and privileges when the get married because it is recognized by law as a legal marriage. But because gay marriage is not recognized by law to be legal those benefits and privileges are denied to us, which we should have simply because we are American citizens.

lhardwick69

Reaction score
whether you are str8 gay or bisexual--if you want to get married get married if not dont its that freakin simple-- i dont know why everything in this fucking word has to be such a debate--i grew up and i dont recall everything being damned arguementative
people use religion as an excuse other says its a moral thing but yet there are str8 people out here having premarital sex and getting married only to get divorced 6 months to a yr later only to have taxpayers pay to support these kids the father or mother no longer wants to be responsible for--if these people were made to be more responsible and take responsibility for their actions and take care of their children after having sex with that woman-- then these people can talk to me about how wrong it is for me to be married to the man i love--

government sticks their nose in it whether to deicde to allow gay men and lesbians to get married or not but all i say is this--if they want to treat us as equal people then they can quit taking taxes out of my paycheck and quit making me pay the 6 cents per dollar that i pay to help support these whores on welfare--its not my responsibility to raise their children i didnt fuck her-- but if a person looses a spouse due to accident or death of natural causes or murdered then yes i dont mind to help these people--but the ones that lay around whining about the events of the world but sit back draw that check-- fuck that shit--if these people on welfare would get out help clean the streets and stuff like that then i say they earned some of their money--they can volunteer to help out people after disasters and things like that but still they sit back and whine whine whine--

but if you want to get married fight for your rights to do so--the only thing the government dont want gays to be allowed to get married is it would cost tax dollars as they would have to give them the same deductions as they do a married man and woman

jimid

Reaction score
In my opinion, I believe marriage is meant for pro-creation. Being in a committed relationship for 14 years, I do believe in civil unions. I think we have a right to insurance benefits, pensions,and any other legal benefits that married people have.

B

Butch645

Marriage is the biggest cause of divorce! Seriously though, look at the stats. A huge percentage of heterosexual marriages land up in the divorce count so why wouldn't marriage between gays follow suit.

Yes, before anything we are people and people are just nor monogamous!

wablood is right. there is no Gay Marriage, there is marriage. Gay is a lifestyle and we all have the right to chose the way we live.

If a couple want to get married that's their choice but there are no guarantees - straight, gay, sideways or other. Marriage vows should be change though. In sickness and in health ..... until death or the judge do us part!

snake4

Reaction score
Perhaps they shouldn't get married when they're given the opportunity to then sheesh. Just as long as they don't intrude on other people's marriages then whatever.