• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Gays Who Don't Want Gay Marriage

mike hawk

Reaction score
In my opinion, I believe marriage is meant for pro-creation. .

If marriage is pro creation then a fertility test should be done to all applying for marriage license.

And also if kids have to have a father and a mother, their kids should be taken from then and put in a "loving family with a father and a mother," if they are divorced.

mike hawk

Reaction score
whether you are str8 gay or bisexual--if you want to get married get married if not dont its that freakin simple-- i dont know why everything in this fucking word has to be such a debate--i grew up and i dont recall everything being damned arguementative
people use religion as an excuse other says its a moral thing but yet there are str8 people out here having premarital sex and getting married only to get divorced 6 months to a yr later only to have taxpayers pay to support these kids the father or mother no longer wants to be responsible for--if these people were made to be more responsible and take responsibility for their actions and take care of their children after having sex with that woman-- then these people can talk to me about how wrong it is for me to be married to the man i love--

Most of them don't get married intentionally so they could collect welfare and housing. And yet they have the guy living with them.

And it's so funny and frustrating. You would see this new mom or dad buying baby milk and baby food with food stamps. If you can't afford to have baby maybe you shouldn't make one.

The people who pay for themselves has one or 2 kids. But the people on food stamp have more than 3 kids.

And some people on food stamp have the nerve to have dogs. I work but I can't afford to have a dog. The food, the maintenance and the vet bill. And yet some are on food stamp and they could afford to have dogs??

Beepboy

Reaction score
Well what can I say.. I honestly don't give a crap about gay marriage. The only thing that bothers me is that a gay partner won't get the same rights as a straight husband/wife when it comes to medical desicions, etc but apart from that *shrug*

mxccdd

Reaction score
There are a lot of wealthy gays who refuse to contribute to causes such as the case of "NO on 8" Why?
Its simple, they are tired of the so called "gay community" tollerating the "double carding" & "triple carding" of minorities at gay bars & nightclubs.

atlpimpc

Reaction score
stare blink......ummmmm

Its as simple as this...if I pay taxes I should have the same rights as the next American... this shouldn't even be up for debate.

Cerno

Reaction score
It's not surprising... In Asia, gay men prefer to marry WOMEN! Coz it's too shameful to be gay. Another reason is coz that gay man prefers to fuck with different men, marrying one only stops him from enjoying the joy of single life. Another reason is because some gay prefer economy than gay marriage, like the ones in GoProud.

Otage

Super Vip
Reaction score
In my opinnion gays and straights should have the same rights to get married. I think it's a question equality. Personally I don't care about marriage, but I can see why someone would like to make things "official" in a way they are accustomed to see their siblings and friends do.

But my problem is, that do I care at all? It's easy to be against things, but I think people are also responsible for being for some things. We can't just expect that people who are being in the weaker end of things should just take care of their problems themselves cause it doesn't consern themselves personally. But is this one of these things? Dunno.

turkeyman

Reaction score
As far as I am concerned I will never be married but I feel that everyone on this earth has the right to be with whom they want and should have the right to get married and enjoy all of the rights a so called normally married couple does. EVERYONE SHOULD BE ABLE TO LIVE THE LIFE THAT THEY WERE MEANT TO LIVE AND ENJOY THAT FREEDOM.:thumbs up: