• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Henry Cavill as the new Superman

stanford_carly

Reaction score
What are all your thoughts on this?

http://anonym.to/?http://www.digitaltrends.com/entertainment/henry-cavill-cast-as-superman-the-man-of-steel/

Henry_Cavill-Superman-535x297.jpg

Henry%20Cavill%20as%20Theseus.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

yowza

♥ wizard ♥
Reaction score

I think he's gorgeous....

4995ab.jpg

6d6e2a.jpg

nature1490

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
I definitely think he looks much closer to the old Superman Christopher Reeves look in face.

suchat13

Reaction score
Yes, I think so. He looks like old Superman and Handsom enought

yowza

♥ wizard ♥
Reaction score
What happened to Brandon Routh?

Routh was starred in Superman Returns,the film was released in the U.S. on June 28, 2006, and was a box-office disappointment, grossing only $200 million in the US, compared to its estimated budget of $270 million.Routh was signed on to appear in two potential sequels to the film, but due to the low box office it has been quoted that this will not happen.And film critic, Roger Ebert thinks Routh lacks charisma as Superman and as Clark Kent,he doesn't have any.....

Last edited:

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
Routh was starred in Superman Returns,the film was released in the U.S. on June 28, 2006, and was a box-office disappointment, grossing only $200 million in the US, compared to its estimated budget of $270 million.Routh was signed on to appear in two potential sequels to the film, but due to the low box office it has been quoted that this will not happen.And film critic, Roger Ebert thinks Routh lacks charisma as Superman and as Clark Kent,he doesn't have any.....

But I was looking forward to more behind the scenes stories about how they would be forced to use CGI to mask the obscenely huge bulge in his tights and how he would get embarrassed when the costume crew would reach into his trunks to rearrange his junk in attempt to make it less obvious...

ost

Reaction score
Henry 's gorgeous, but I guess we 'll never see full frontal from he if he scores so big

Askani

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
not... really sure what full frontal have to do with the question but... xD I think he's too boyish, cute looking to be a full grown Superman, wouldnt work for me unless they made a movie of him right after he got to the big city.

iryhousen

Reaction score
They'll probably shave all his hair off to make him Superman. That sex scene in The Tudors was incredibly hot. I thought he was much hotter than Jonathan Rhys Meyers.

hobonz2009

Reaction score
The only reason I follow The Tudors is Henry Cavill. Otherwise I wouldn't be bother. Go for superman!

seb_christensen

Reaction score
so true. he was the only reason why I watched the tudors. i wish they gave him more sex scenes. still, the man who is now superman couldve been batman and james bond too.

jai20

Reaction score
he is cute, but i still prefer brandon routh any day, any time.

yowza

♥ wizard ♥
Reaction score

Superman's parent : Kevin Costner will portray Jonathan Kent and Diane Lane will play Martha Kent who raise Superman on earth. Viggo Mortensen is rumored to possibly play the villain, General Zod.

573302.jpg

dummaque

Reaction score
Interestingly enough, it's the supporting cast info above that makes me interested in seeing the new Superman.

explrrrs

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
He's much too young. I know, we're suppose to be enamored with youth, but really? I've always seen superman as someone whose been around forever, so he should be be a "full blown man." Perhaps, someone with some character in the face? Oh well, since he isn't my favorite super hero anyway, I most likely won't be paying any visits to my nearest cinema.
I'm still waiting for the perfect Batman, the Batman from the animated series, still makes me drool and feel a stiffening. :)

dwilliams104

Reaction score
I liked Brandon Routh as well. He was one of the few good things about Superman Returns.

8oclockcoffee

Reaction score
Perhaps not as bad a choice as the new Spider-Man, but he doesn't look right to me.

And why is it so hard to find an actor with blue eyes to play the Man of Steel? His eyes look vaguely bluish-grey in some of the pictures I've seen. They had better have him wear contacts or do some digital color manipulation. Brandon Routh looked okay, but his eyes were all wrong. What's-his-name on Smallville has eyes that are more green, which also pisses me off. Christopher Reeve is the only actor who really looked right as Superman.