• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Jake Gyllenhaal:"Why some people think I’m gay?"

yowza

♥ wizard ♥
Reaction score

2c7998.jpg

Actor Jake Gyllenhaal has dated a string of Hollywood beauties including Reese Witherspoon and Taylor Swift, but says he understands why some people think he’s gay.

Speaking on TV show Jimmy Kimmel Live, the Brokeback Mountain star revealed people had mistaken his childhood best friend for his lover.

The actor said, “Me and my best friend have known each other since we were six and I took him to a lot of award ceremonies when Brokeback Mountain was doing the awards circuit.

“So once we were in London and he was helping me knot my tie, and my publicist and a reporter walked in. And they were like, ‘We are so sorry, we did not mean to interrupt you guys.’ And we were like, ‘What? No!’”

Gyllenhaal said that he is very affectionate toward his friend, who is a stylist and they call each other baby, often confusing bystanders.

“When I won the BAFTA, he was sitting right next to me and he said ‘Yeah baby’ and everyone was so taken aback,” said the actor.

Last edited:

wenson

Reaction score
You'd want him as your friend right?? hopefully one day he'll get drunk and fuck you :)

numerwiz

Reaction score
Of-course he'll say that. He's an A-Lister enjoying great success atm. But his sexuality is his matter and I like him even if he's straight - about which i have my doubts.

Georgie

Super Vip
Reaction score
He is a boyfriend-husband material hehe ;)

KarmaTalk

Reaction score
i say "FUCK LABELS. you LIKE what you LIKE" :p