• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Joe McElderry admits he is gay

prinz4ming

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Aww... good for him. He has got the cutest dimples :D :D

BTW the link shows sorry we could not find the page... Dunno if they withdrew the article or somethin...

S

Squallmuzza

In other news Ricky Martin is gay and the Pope is Catholic.

It really does piss me off when these people just use it as a marketing ploy.

His career did nothing, so hey, let me wave a rainbow flag just before I release a new album.

If they don't have the balls to come out with it from the outset (like y'know, when they're going on the talent show in the first place) then they may as well languish in the closet forever more.

rant17

Reaction score
i already knew from watching x factor, i have the eye, not the radar, just the eye........yep, no lie.

Everytime he passed to the next round, he slips his mask, if you've seen that show, you'd know what i mean........well only if you have 'the eye'

S

Shadow

In other news Ricky Martin is gay and the Pope is Catholic.

It really does piss me off when these people just use it as a marketing ploy.

His career did nothing, so hey, let me wave a rainbow flag just before I release a new album.

If they don't have the balls to come out with it from the outset (like y'know, when they're going on the talent show in the first place) then they may as well languish in the closet forever more.

Sorry did you read the article, we may all presume that he was gay, but he states that he has only recently come to the conclusion. On that we have to take his word, as for a publicity stunt, he hasn't released any album let alone a new one, that he is still recording.

dancard

Super Vip
Reaction score
It will be nice when the day comes that being gay is no longer a news story.
I believe it's possible, I never thought gay marriage would happen in my lifetime.

S

Squallmuzza

I'm sorry. But him saying he 'only just realised' is utter utter bullshit. Seriously, his next ploy (if this doesn't get him some pink album sales) will be to change his name to Joe 'Tencocks' McElderry.

'Ummm can I play at G-A-Y now guys?' 'No Joe, you're barred remember? You got caught too many times at the gloryholes in the lavs'

grrrpuppy

Reaction score
He's pretty obviously gay... what's the need to 'come out'???

TragicWaltz

Reaction score
I think it's great that he's able to come out... but this isn't really news lol... I knew he's gay from the moment I saw his audition in X-Factor =P

TheWatcher

Reaction score
Can't say I know him, but I'm glad he did it, for whatever reason, cause you know it would have been only a matter of time (perhaps a slow news day?) till someone questioned his sexuality and hounded him till he "came out" (Perez Hilton anyone?)

In any event, I'm glad he did it when he felt comfortable enough to do it, and on his own terms.

occasionally

Reaction score
I'm sorry. But him saying he 'only just realised' is utter utter bullshit. Seriously, his next ploy (if this doesn't get him some pink album sales) will be to change his name to Joe 'Tencocks' McElderry.

'Ummm can I play at G-A-Y now guys?' 'No Joe, you're barred remember? You got caught too many times at the gloryholes in the lavs'

What a deeply unpleasant way to talk about another person. Even in a society where cheap marketing is ubiquitous, it's your responsibility not to allow your outlook to become so cynical that everything you see is a ploy, and everyone in the public eye is assumed to be a cheat. The world is a much better place when we meet people with acceptance and understanding (there is still a difference between these and gullibility, weakness and naivety).

S

Squallmuzza

@occasionally

If he had 'come out' as in... y'know... realised he was gay. Then I'd be the first to give him a round of applause and warm 'hand' to congratulate him.

However, he was very clearly gay before-hand, and was hiding it as part of his career progression and 'pulled it out of the bag' to boost sales. That is utter bullshit and a pretty low tactic to take.

You can believe what you will, but in THIS CASE, I believe that he is full of shit. How long will it be before we get a nice rainbow flag produced for 'true fans' with his face plastered all over it. Ugh, makes me sick.

Sandrik

Super Vip
Reaction score
That´s again the proof !
Gays the better singers !

LOL