• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Liam Payne Worries About Zayn Malik

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
Liam Payne Worries About Zayn Malik

13179976085556094136.jpg

One Direction hunk Liam Payne thinks his bandmate Zayn Malik has been the most affected by fame and has vowed to look out for him.

Liam Payne is worried Zayn Malik can't handle the pressures of fame.

The One Direction heartthrob - who recently split from his long-term girlfriend Danielle Peazer - has been concerned about his bandmate's welfare since he quit twitter in August over hurtful comments and has pledged to look after him as best he can.

Liam told The Sun newspaper: ''The only person I really worry about is Zayn, because I don't think he's quite accustomed to all of this. He's had a terrible time on twitter, as did Danielle.

''I don't think he's quite adjusted to it yet, I'm sure he'll get it. He's my best mate. I've got to look out for him.

The 'Live While We're Young' hitmakers shot to fame on singing competition 'The X Factor' in 2010 and Liam is grateful the opportunity saved him from ''working in a factory on a normal wage'' making jet parts in Wolverhampton.

The 19-year-old star admitted he came close to giving up on his dream following a disastrous gig in North Wales.

He sighed: ''I played for ten people for £50. That had to be my worst gig - that was the last straw. I was like, 'I'm not doing this any more dad, I don't want to'.''

Although Liam couldn't be happier with One Direction's success, he is realistic about how long their popularity can last and revealed the most important thing about his career is his close friendship with his bandmates.

He said: ''There is going to come a time when it all finishes and I just hope we stay mates.

''It's mad to think I didn't know them two years ago and now they're my best mates.''

News Source: http://refhide.com/?http://www.contactmusic.com/news/liam-payne-worries-about-zayn-malik_3308833

Added Note: This is so sad:(, I feel sorry for Zayn, why would people make these hurtful comments towards him? he has done nothing wrong, Those stupid people who made these hurtful comments towards him should be punished for what they have done, they have no right to make these hurtful comments towards anyone, I hope Zayn and the rest of the band are going to be alright :big hug:

Last edited:

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score
I'm curious about the comments that Zayn got. Is it about his religion and how he said Allah or Alhamdulillah? I dont get why is it troubled by most of all people either his fans or no. Human. Such a weird thing.

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
I'm curious about the comments that Zayn got. Is it about his religion and how he said Allah or Alhamdulillah? I dont get why is it troubled by most of all people either his fans or no. Human. Such a weird thing.

Apparently yes there was some comments talking about his religion my dear friend RefixnarcisM:heart: and there was a video as well that was captured through a hotel room peep hole that Perez Hilton posted, which cause all those haters to attack Zayn and start calling him a cheater, etc!.

Here is the a article i found on why Zayn Quitting Twitter

http://refhide.com/?http://popcrush.com/perez-hilton-blamed-one-direction-zayn-malik-quitting-twitter/

and the second link below in the comments section if you read post comment 5 it says what those haters were calling him, but doesn't mention those racist jokes that people was saying to him.

http://refhide.com/?http://perezhilton.com/2012-08-21-one-direction-zayn-malik-deletes-twitter-account#.UG2TCRhf4eM

I hope the information above helps & i think it's because those haters are just jealous cause his famous and popular and they are not.

Last edited:

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score
Perez, someone need to break his fingers one by one and torches his mouth. What an fucking shit hole. And those haters, grow up.

S

smallsleepyrascalcat

Where did you get that text?
Who would call Liam a hunk... he's a human puppy, not a hunk...

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
Perez, someone need to break his fingers one by one and torches his mouth. What an fucking shit hole. And those haters, grow up.

Yes I agree with you my dear friend RefixnarcisM:heart: someone sure does need to do that to Perez, his a total fucking asshole and a bastard and all those haters sure do need to grow up indeed.

Last edited:

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
Where did you get that text?
Who would call Liam a hunk... he's a human puppy, not a hunk...

Hi my dear friend smallsleepyrascalcat:heart:

Regarding about where i got that text saying that Liam is a hunk? well i posted the link to the news article on my first post, Here is the direct link that says that Liam is a hunk > http://refhide.com/?http://www.contactmusic.com/news/liam-payne-worries-about-zayn-malik_3308833 & the person who wrote this news article on the link i provided for you above calls Liam a hunk & I know that Liam is a human puppy my friend :big hug:

Last edited:

Lollipopboi

King of Amateur Clips
Reaction score
Perez is a bitch, He make money with Celebrity instead of he like to destroy them.... GO DIE Mario Armando Lavandeira, Jr.

m0709

Reaction score
omg my otp. why are you doing this to me? ziam feels hurts the most. I mean can we just take a moment? yall can see how much liam really loves zayn & its not just zayn loving liam. they're so close that it hurts to see how unrequited their love sometimes is. I ship them so hard.

S

smallsleepyrascalcat

I'd rather ship Ziam than bullshit... and if you understand what I mean, I honour your knowledge :p