• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

New rule on the use of paywalls.

big69

Reaction score
I checked this topic early this morning ( around 9 am NYC) because it had several replies and a decision that Nokimi would be protected from this rule. What happened to that discussion? Do you realize how difficult life has become for long time RG premium owners when it comes to accessing his two threads on GH and his other threads elsewhere. Just unfair and detrimental to community.

naughty_gam

Reaction score
I checked this topic early this morning ( around 9 am NYC) because it had several replies and a decision that Nokimi would be protected from this rule. What happened to that discussion? Do you realize how difficult life has become for long time RG premium owners when it comes to accessing his two threads on GH and his other threads elsewhere. Just unfair and detrimental to community.
May I also add my two cents... "protecting" Nokimi does nothing for the rest of the users of this site. By switching on the flag / parameter for his links to be now behind a paywall, I noticed that ALL his RG posts that are still active (live) are now subject to this paywall too. As a random test, I went back to posts in 2022, and yup, they're now only accessible behind a paywall, otherwise, it's a slow and impractically slow download.

Nokimi may have had posted many links but now that record has been negated as ALL those links are behind this paywall, so in effect, has nullified the contribution.

BummerBoy

Reaction score
I notice that, on another site, Nokimi is lying and claiming that his links are all still free when a number of users on that site have made it clear you cannot download his rapidgator content without paying. It would be nice if this site didn't reward such behavior. (I'm not mentioning that site's name because I'm not sure if that is against the rules here, but if any staff want me to provide a link proving this, let me know!).

Is Nokimi being honest on this site, at least, that you now have to pay for his rg content?

EDIT & APOLOGY: I was wrong. Nokimi is not lying to people and you can download his rg links free of charge. If you're a free rg user, like me, just ignore the factually inaccurate message “the files of this publisher 'labudd' can be downloaded only by subscribers” and click on the “slow speed” button and you will be able to download as normal. :cool:

I have no way of checking the following, but I understand that if you're a premium rg user, you can log out of your account and download as a free user. Presumably that will be at much slower speeds than you're used to though :(

I apologise to Nokimi for my error and false accusation. I am genuinely sorry. Hopefully everyone will be able to enjoy the content he and so many other nice users so generously share now. cum

Thanks to Stonecold for taking the time to correct my misunderstandings. :)

Last edited: