• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Pictures Openly Gay(?) Pro-Footballers

mikey11

Reaction score

From Gay Star News.

Pavel Mamayev, 24, a midfielder for CSKA Moscow, and Alexander Kokorin, 21, a striker from FC Dynamo Moscow, are believed to be in a relationship after ‘intimate’ photographs of them were posted on the internet.

On VK, an Eastern-European social network similar to Facebook, Kokorin posted one of the pictures, saying ‘I love him’.

Other snaps include the two hugging, sharing dinner, going to a basketball game, and having a bath together.

As soon as the holiday snaps were uploaded on a popular sports blog, it caused a furore of discussion on internet forums.

Opinions were split with one VK user saying the players should immediately be dropped from the teams.

Another said: ‘They play well so just leave them alone. Their private lives should remain private.’

Neither of the players has commented on the holiday pictures, with only Kokorin continuing to upload photographs from their visit to the USA on Twitter.

prinz4ming

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Oh bless! They look so cute together! :)
Brave of them to do that in such a homophobic place though. Hope they are happy together and dont have any problems as a result of these pics :worried:

absalom

Reaction score
This is a very BRAVE thing to do. I think that they are so in love with each other that they want the world to know that they are a couple and are tired of staying in the closet. I think that many gay guys recognize that feeling.

I hope that nobody harms them or that their clubs fire them. Russia is a very homophobic country and the Russian football world even more. At the moment Russia is in a very nationalistic, inward looking phase and homosexuality is considered un-Russian and unpatriottic. I wish these two players all the best and I sincerely hope that their coming out will not have negative consequences for them.

bigsal

Super Vip
Reaction score
I hope this gives a shock in a country that is trying to stifle all the rights of gay people.
But instead I'm afraid that will be accused and perhaps excluded from the world of football.

HispaNerd

Reaction score
Yeah, they look so happy, shame that somebody had to be a douche and try to spill the beans!!

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
I think its pretty cool to be that openly uninhibited and genuine about who you are. :thumbs up:

jeslandin

Reaction score
Great to hear this . I hope it will work out for them in Russia

tyan

Reaction score
wow they are really fit together
:)
how cute they are

:)

zaylor

Reaction score
Wish them well. That is a tough road to travel in Putin's Russia.

Zaylor

serendip

Reaction score
what a couple... truly a source of inspiration for many struggling to come out in the open... more power to both of you...