• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Pictures Post Your Favorite Late Celeb Pixx In Here

G

glamfunk84

Hey, guys I just thought of something fun, since I already relieved myself, lol, I'm up to posting pics of those who are not among the living, it don't matter if it's a male or female celebrity just post 'em in here, remember the celebrity has to be deceased as unfortunate as it is to say but you know what I mean, lol. Lemme start with my all-time favorite:

Marvin Gaye

Marvinrest.jpg

MarvinTammi.jpg

PensiveMarv.jpg

MarvinGaye.jpg

MG.jpg

AnguishedMarvin.jpg

Marvinstudio.jpg

Marvinsmile.jpg

Marvinsmile2.jpg

Marvinclassic.jpg

Marvinserious2.jpg

Marvinpose.jpg

Marvinserious.jpg

Marvinrandom2.jpg

Marvin2-1.jpg

MarvinPiano.jpg

Marvinrelaxing2.png

MarvinRedSuit.jpg

Marvinrelaxing.png

Marvins-1.jpg

marvin1.jpg

Marvinhome.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
G

goejavin

Marlene Dietrich - The Bombshell of Berlin....1901 - 1992...My all time favorite actress. She had attitude, she had flair, she was beautiful, she took no shit, she told the Nazis to fuck off, she was a phenomenal performer and she could care less who knew she was bisexual. :-*

hurz

Reaction score
Graham Chapman of Monty Python:

Funny, cynical, taboo-breaking, lovely accent (especially when playing women, "I DONT LIKE SPAM!"), gay.

Typical picture:

24.%20Put%20the%20pipe%20down.bmp

In the restaurant sketch, if I remember correctly:

chapman.jpg

As the officer who ends sketches that have gone too silly:

graham_chapman_colonel.jpg

G

glamfunk84

^^ Besides John Cleese, the funniest member of that troupe.

G

glamfunk84

Marlene Dietrich - The Bombshell of Berlin....1901 - 1992...My all time favorite actress. She had attitude, she had flair, she was beautiful, she took no shit, she told the Nazis to fuck off, she was a phenomenal performer and she could care less who knew she was bisexual. :-*

Without Marlene, Madonna wouldn't have been brave to do what she did in the '90s. Real talk.

G

goejavin

^^ Besides John Cleese, the funniest member of that troupe.

They've been showing a ton of Monty Python here lately...I think its the 40th anniversary (?)...and OMG, they are the most hilarious group ever. I didn't realize Graham Chapman had died..what a shame. Lovely accent indeed..he made me pee my pants. They just don't make them like they used to....:(

G

glamfunk84

^^ I didn't realize it either. I remember the other Pythons mentioning this that he died just prior to them celebrating the 20th anniversary of their forming/debut of their show.

G

glamfunk84

Sylvester (one of the first openly gay pop stars ever):

sylvester-1.jpg

sylvester_portrait.jpg

sylvester_mv.jpg

sylvester_haight.jpg

sylvester.jpg

sylvester.jpg

Sylvester_48f6ef687bb24.jpg

Sylvester.jpg

----
He makes me feel miiiiighty real. :) RIP!