• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

RIP Corey Monteith of Glee

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score
Cory Monteith, known to Glee fans as the handsome, not too bright, but incredibly decent Finn Hudson, died over the weekend. Here is an excerpt below from the LA Times article, Cory Monteith dead: Troubled actor, 31, was upbeat after battling addictions.

Cory Monteith appeared a few months ago as if he was truly looking forward to the future, having finally put behind him the demons of substance abuse that had plagued him since he was a youth.

"Sending out my love to everyone," the "Glee" star said in a late April tweet to fans following a month-long stint in rehab. "Thank you for the continued support. It means the world to me." The tweet ended with a smiley face.

He was pictured in magazines that month smiling and vacationing with longtime girlfriend and "Glee" costar Lea Michele, who had proclaimed her steadfast support for Monteith through his struggles. And he was planning to return to "Glee," the television show that had made him a heartthrob for fans known as "Gleeks."

Monteith's apparent happiness and turnaround made the news of his death even more shocking to costars and fans. The body of the 31-year-old actor was discovered Saturday shortly after noon in a room at the Fairmont Pacific Rim Hotel in downtown Vancouver after he failed to check out as scheduled.

Police noted there seemed to be no evidence of foul play and said an autopsy was planned for Monday to determine the cause of death.

If you didn't follow Glee, I'm sure this means nothing. But especially for those of us who followed the show from it's awkward beginnings, it feels like loosing a friend.

I remember a year or so ago when a friend of mine that works on the Paramount Studios lot (where Glee is filmed) told me that the nicest two actors he had ever met were Corey Monteith and co-star Darren Criss. So it seems that the "nice guy" thing was not an act.

reasek1

Super Vip
Reaction score
This really is very sad -such a friendly and talented young guy, taken from us too soon.:(

RIP Corey.

prinz4ming

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
It is incredibly sad and a horrible waste of a young talented (and good looking) man. Im a total gleek and I agree...its almost like losing a friend :(

RIP Cory

roy1f

Reaction score
The show won't be the same now we know Finn and Rachel won't get to live together happily ever after. RIP