• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

S club 7 jon gay

X

XMan101

I thought this was very old news, has there been a sudden revelation in some scandel rag?? :p

I

Irishman25

he done an interview in gaytimes and its the first time hes publically admitted to it
it was preety common knowledge, or an open rumour, but now its kinda offical lol

i always did have a thing for him growing up in my closet teen years lol
he said if a guy can make him laugh hes half way there..... does that mean im in the running? lol

prinz4ming

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
yup... jus saw him on the cover of GT (and lookin pretty hot too :D :D

blueway

Reaction score
Not surprised... but didn't know it was a fact till now though i guess..

BJinKY

Reaction score
OK, I'm lost... "S club 7" ??? Who is Jon, and what is he known for?

Stuart

Reaction score
Hey BJinKY, just google 'S Club 7' they were a Britsh teen boy/girl group, Jon is the cute blonde! Go and enjoy! Stu x

X

XMan101

He has since been appearing on stage in musicals and was in Les Miserables for a while in London.

BJinKY

Reaction score
Hey BJinKY, just google 'S Club 7' they were a Britsh teen boy/girl group, Jon is the cute blonde! Go and enjoy! Stu x

Thanks! That was worth the visit... Very cute indeed.

jimygo2002

Reaction score
he has a big cock too...i swapped bj with him 3 years ago at manchester pride...

I

Irishman25

ok now im sure im not the only one that wants the full story!! lol

Stuart

Reaction score
Well thanks for the bj news, er bastard!!!!! Pity you didn't have a camera, or did you? Stu x

BDKool1010

Reaction score
Just Googled the GT cover...what the hell happened to him?? He was hotter during the SC7 days. Not so much now

jimygo2002

Reaction score
was in "Queer" bar in Manchester during pride with mates and he caught my arm and as he asked me where the toilet was he dragged me there...lol...swapped bjs shot loads and he said not to say to anyone what just happened... i didnt know who he was at the time until my mates said when i came back to bar....simple and to the point...lol :)

jimygo2002

Reaction score
ohh Stu , didnt have camera... so i guess no evidence xcept the taste lingers on....lol

Stuart

Reaction score
Hey Trance, Jon is the real little 'dyed' blonde cutie, wonder what colour his pubes are?
Stuart x