• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Pictures Sexy Disney Heroes & Villains in Underwear

yowza

♥ wizard ♥
Reaction score

New Picture From Disney Heroes Collection
By David Kawena.....

Prince Philip from Sleeping Beauty.....

Whisper

Crazy Bitch
Reaction score
I always thought Prince Philip is boring, but not anymore! Wow, that looks so gorgeous, so hot :pP

DoubleU

Reaction score
The villains (aside from Jafar) were SO FUCKING HOT. The good guys were a little too "perfect," even though I know they're just cartoons... But the villains I swear would be great fucks.

Machor

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Prince Adam, Flynn Raider & Prince Naveen are my favorites! :heart: :heart: :heart:

yowza

♥ wizard ♥
Reaction score
Spider-Man on Broadway

Reed Kelly as Spider-Man on Broadway

David Kawena created this portrait of Reed Kelly as Spider-Man on Broadway which was put on auction on the Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS event on June 17th,2013

yowza

♥ wizard ♥
Reaction score

Kronk from The Emperor's New Groove

yowza

♥ wizard ♥
Reaction score

New image from the artist, David Kawena

Kristoff Bjorgman from Frozen

yowza

♥ wizard ♥
Reaction score

New Image from David Kawena

Prince Hans from Frozen

yowza

♥ wizard ♥
Reaction score
Disney couples : 50 shades of grey

If Disney Couples Starred in "Fifty Shades of Grey"
Nine of your favorite animated pairings are getting busy
in the Red Room of Pain.

All images*courtesy of an incredibly talented DeviantArt illustrator,
who has asked to remain nameless given the sensitivity~* of their work in Cosmopolitan.

Ariel and Eric, The Little Mermaid.

"He stops and reaches for a washcloth as I pant against him, wanting... needing. My hands rest on his firm, muscular thighs. Squirting more soap onto the washcloth, he leans down and washes between my legs. I hold my breath." —

Bathtub sex, Fifty Shades of Grey, p.135

Tiana and Naveen, The Princess and the Frog.

"Very slowly, he pulls down my sweatpants. Oh, how demeaning is this? Demeaning and scary and hot. He's making such a meal of this. My heart is in my mouth. I can barely breathe. Shit, is this going to hurt?" —

The first spank, Fifty Shades of Grey, p. 274

Aurora and Phillip, Sleeping Beauty.

"He lifts me up, and suddenly we're moving, my arms still tethered above my head, and I can feel the cool wood of the polished cross at my back, and he's popping the buttons on his jeans. He puts me down against the cross briefly while he slides on a condom, and then his hands wrap around my thighs and he lifts me again." —

"Trussed up" sex, Fifty Shades of Grey, p. 324

yowza

♥ wizard ♥
Reaction score

Jasmine and Aladdin, Aladdin.

"I am going to tie you to that bed, Anastasia. But I'm going to blindfold you first and,' he reveals his iPod in his hand, 'you will not be able to hear me. All you will hear is the music I am going to play for you.'" —

A whole new world of sensory deprivation sex, Fifty Shades of Grey, p. 487

Mulan and Li Shang, Mulan.

"He binds my wrists together with his tie, knotting it firmly. His eyes are bright with excitement. He tugs at the binding. It's secure. Some Boy Scout he must have been to learn this knot. What now?" —

Ana's first achievement badge, Fifty Shades of Grey, p. 139

Cinderella and Prince Charming, Cinderella.

"He holds out his hand, and in his palm are two shining silver balls linked with a thick black thread... I look questioningly up at him. 'I am going to put these inside you, and then I'm going to spank you, not for punishment, but for your pleasure and mine.' He pauses, gauging my wide-eyed reaction." —

A Ben Wa party, Fifty Shades of Grey, p. 362

yowza

♥ wizard ♥
Reaction score

Pocahontas and John Smith, Pocahontas.

''We're here because you said yes, Anastasia. And you ran from me. I am going to hit you six times, and you will count them with me.' Why the hell doesn't he just get on with it? He always makes such a meal of punishing me." —

A belt too far, Fifty Shades of Grey, p. 505

Belle and Beast, Beauty and the Beast.

"Christian is standing over me grasping a plaited leather riding crop... He flicks the crop slowly into his palm as he gazes down on me. He's smiling, triumphant." —

The (wet) dream sequence sex, Fifty Shades of Grey, p. 231

Anna and Kristoff, Frozen.

"He reaches between my legs and pulls out the blue string — what!? — and gently takes my tampon out and tosses it into the nearby toilet. Sweet mother of all... jeez. And then he's inside me." —

That too-wild-for-the-movie tampon scene, Fifty Shades of Grey, p. 430

yowza

♥ wizard ♥
Reaction score

Reimagining what some of
the Disney characters might look like
in real life.
By
Jirka Vinse Jonatan Väätäinen

Prince Charming

Prince Phillip

John Smith