• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Show what your underwear looks Like ;)

pantsman

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Should i wear some big tightie whities under my suit trousers to work tomorrow for a laugh? lol

bloop2

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
wow.. I wish i can have an ants eye view of you running all day :blushing: Great shorts! I like the white ones! Better not get caught in a rainstorm with the white ones on like i have! xP but mine were black haha.. ps. I spy a belly button? :)

pantsman

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
wow.. I wish i can have an ants eye view of you running all day :blushing: Great shorts! I like the white ones! Better not get caught in a rainstorm with the white ones on like i have! xP but mine were black haha.. ps. I spy a belly button? :)

Thanks bloop2, glad you like them. I think they are so cool, and very sexy to wear.
Would be quite horny getting caught in the rain while wearing the white ones actually lol, knowing people could clearly see my underwear through them lol

JonnyFantastico

Super Vip
Reaction score
These are all great shots; I especially lot the up-shots of the shorts... love the sexy legs... and I see a little more of your body here. And it's as sexy as I thought it would be! :)

pantsman

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
These are all great shots; I especially lot the up-shots of the shorts... love the sexy legs... and I see a little more of your body here. And it's as sexy as I thought it would be! :)

thanks jonny, im glad you like my pics.
my body is not that sexy lol, i'm trying to lose my beer belly at the moment

josh_the_hot_boy

1-800-DIAL-A-FUCK
Reaction score
I would show you me in my underwear but I don't wear any. :D
I have these jeans with 2 holes in the ass and even then I don't wear underwear.

pantsman

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
I would show you me in my underwear but I don't wear any. :D
I have these jeans with 2 holes in the ass and even then I don't wear underwear.

oh well, never mind. You'll just have to show us your dick instead then lol

bloop2

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
You should wear a thong tomorrow pantsman! White undies are boring <\3 lol those are so not your typical awesome underwear! xD

JonnyFantastico

Super Vip
Reaction score
thanks jonny, im glad you like my pics.
my body is not that sexy lol, i'm trying to lose my beer belly at the moment

I definitely agree with Mike (Xman); there is definitely nothing wrong with a guy who has a little extra weight on him, even if it is a beer belly. I like a natural looking man; I think they are way more sexy than your average "perfect" looking type. I've always thought that. You should definitely show it off a bit more.

What I'm seeing so far definitely has me like this: :pP

pantsman

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
You should wear a thong tomorrow pantsman! White undies are boring <\3 lol those are so not your typical awesome underwear! xD

As you requested bloop2, i'm wearing a thong to work, just for you lol (sorry it's white lol)

bloop2

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
HOLY CRAP HOT PANTSMAN!! I was merely joking because I wouldn't think you have such pair of undies but you do!! I withdraw all my previous comments NOW THOSE are the best undies you have! Omg i really like them!!

JonnyFantastico

Super Vip
Reaction score
I think I need to change my undies now as Pantman's latest photos have sent me over the edge... NICE! :-D