• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Show what your underwear looks Like ;)

T

Tom

I love you undies also Pantsman!! You be awesome contributing to this thread, and keeping it alive.
Can't understand why hardly anyone else posts. More people were willing to show their dicks.

pantsman

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
I love you undies also Pantsman!! You be awesome contributing to this thread, and keeping it alive.
Can't understand why hardly anyone else posts. More people were willing to show their dicks.

Thanks Tom (and to evryone else who likes my pics lol).
I'll keep posting here for now then, while there is still demand for my pics lol
I've just put these on to wear to work today under my trousers, not sure if you have seen these already but thought i'd post anyway.
They are from american apparel (thank god they opened a store in london lol)

JonnyFantastico

Super Vip
Reaction score
I like the color of those, Pantsman; nice shade of blue... and nice tease of hair, too! :p

pantsman

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
I got a new pair of undies today, who would like me to wear them to work tomorrow? lol

T

Tom

Beautiful as always!
I think you should wear those with white pants, and bend over a lot!:p

pantsman

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
I got a new pair of undies today, who would like me to wear them to work tomorrow? lol

My new undies i got yesterday, wearing them under my trousers to work today
feel really really soft & snug lol

JonnyFantastico

Super Vip
Reaction score
I like those, Pantsman... but I have to admit... *peeks back at Pantsmans' commando day* :pP Damn... just so sexy!

pantsman

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
I like those, Pantsman... but I have to admit... *peeks back at Pantsmans' commando day* :pP Damn... just so sexy!

Looks like i'll have to go commando again at work tomorrow for you then jonny to keep you happy & horny lol

JonnyFantastico

Super Vip
Reaction score
^^ Hmmm... maybe so, Pantsman... might make me happier if I could see it in person, though! LOL

bloop2

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Pantsman you think of the greatest ideas! Too bad we don't work at the same place lol