• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Show what your underwear looks Like ;)

JonnyFantastico

Super Vip
Reaction score
I definitely agree with that one, Peter... but you're quite sexy in your underwear choices, too! :)

brasstoff

Reaction score
Hi guys,
first day here and i cant believe i just spent the last four hours reading every post in this (very interesting) thread. I dont know what type of underwear i prefer, I've got jocks, thongs strings, briefs, hipsters and boxers - i just choose em when i get up. There should be a couple of pics of today's attached.

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Hi sexy dude, thanks for posting, I think your body fits in all sorts of underware.....;)

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
No question, the clothes you will buy will fit perfectly to your figure...;)

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
I just like boxers :D
This was taken when I was VERY drunk :p

img298939438883.jpg

Some friends... Eh?

brasstoff

Reaction score
Hi guys,

ok, today was a boxers kind of day, well it is Sunday and I'm just lounging around the house!

(This may be the last time I wear these, they are getting rather worn now.)

Dont know what to wear tomorrow - anyone want to pick a colour and I choose the type?

JonnyFantastico

Super Vip
Reaction score
I think your body is way too attractive for those frumpy looking things, Brasstoff... I can see why you'd want to get rid of them. You're still cute, of course... but I really just don't like those undies.

And my color choice? I like blue; it's my favorite. :)

JonnyFantastico

Super Vip
Reaction score
Um..... erm.... how do I put this into words...

Actually, I think the closest way to express how I feel about the latest selection is...

:pP :pP :pP

WOW!

pantsman

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Sorry for my short absence from the forum guys, here's what i've been wearing today

brasstoff

Reaction score
ok, for the guy who requested I wear another string ----->

I love the feeling of freedom when wearing these.

hope you like this one (other colours will follow!!)