• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Simon Cowell? He's gay!

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
An aide to former X Factor judge Tulisa Contostavlos told an undercover reporter that he was sure Simon Cowell was gay, her drug trial heard yesterday.

The singer’s manager and agent, Gareth Varey, made the extraordinary allegation as he negotiated a £3million fee for her to star in a fictitious Hollywood blockbuster, Southwark Crown Court was told.

Undercover Sun on Sunday reporter Mazher Mahmood posed as a Bollywood film producer offering Contostavlos a leading role in a British Slumdog Millionaire-style movie.

The singer is alleged to have arranged to supply the fake movie mogul with cocaine worth £820 in a bid to secure the role, saying she was desperate to leave The X Factor, where she was being paid £1.5million.

The jury was told that after a drunken night out at a nightclub with Contostavlos in May last year, Mr Mahmood secretly recorded a 2am conversation he had with Mr Varey about The X Factor supremo Cowell.

7375261049.jpg

Mr Mahmood said: ‘Is he gay?’

Slurring his words, Mr Varey answered: ‘Who?’

Mr Mahmood replied: ‘Simon Cowell.’

Mr Varey answered: ‘Yes.’

Mr Mahmood asked: ‘Have you slept with him?’

Mr Varey answered ‘No’, adding ‘One day I will, when I make my move.’

Mr Mahmood continued: ‘But how do you know he is gay?’

Mr Varey replied: ‘I know people who have.’

READ MORE

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
Am I totally wrong, or does this article give us a very strong vibe of "a friend of a friend of a friend of mine said once....". Does it feel reliable?

jw4833

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Hmmm...I may be wrong but from the behavior patterns that I've seen of Simon within the years of being exposed to him through the media, he does not appear to me to be gay. In fact, I've never gotten a "gay vibe" from him. I could be wrong about this, but if he was, I have to say that I would be very surprised to find out this is true.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Simon Cowell responds to being described as 'gay' during Tulisa's trial:

"We are bound by contempt of court rules so cannot respond to these claims in the manner we wish to," the spokesperson said. "We are speaking to the Attorney General's office - and we intend to make a statement in court as soon as possible."

btw, I don't think he's gay and I've got a really good radar :D

HotDougBunz

Super Vip
Reaction score
Simon Cowell responds to being described as 'gay' during Tulisa's trial:

"We are bound by contempt of court rules so cannot respond to these claims in the manner we wish to," the spokesperson said. "We are speaking to the Attorney General's office - and we intend to make a statement in court as soon as possible."

btw, I don't think he's gay and I've got a really good radar :D

Just a guess but Simon and his attorney will address the lack of reason why this is relevant to the trial. That is also what comes to mind for me too. It seems just so insignificant to the trial??? From doing so they will strike the statements as irrelevant and just dismiss it all.

Last edited:

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Sharon Osbourne: ‘Simon Cowell has a gay-ish air’

Sharon Osbourne: ''I don’t know why. He does have a very gay-ish, which I think is fabulous, air about him.'' :)

HotDougBunz

Super Vip
Reaction score
Sharon Osbourne: ''I don’t know why. He does have a very gay-ish, which I think is fabulous, air about him.'' :)

You know, if someone wanted to "go there" this is filled with a whole lot of assumptions about what are gay characteristics.

"Would you care if someone thought you were gay?" The audience overwhelmingly shouts NO! Bullshit, this is a bunch people wanting to be in the audience on a show that lamely attempts to be politically correct. No one in that crowd would want to be labeled gay in the real world.

Sharon is clearly supportive of Simon however, saying he is "gay-ish" is very askew. Then the comment about his tight T-shirts. HELLO?! Straight men wear them too! That is about hedonism not being gay. These women should stop the "studio speak". American't Television...X_X