• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Skins UK- Season 6

yoyo888

Super Vip
Reaction score
Hay Guys,

Season 6 of Skins here it the UK started a few weeks ago.

Watched the third episode the other night, and they have a new guy in it called Alex. PHEW a right hottie, and YAY half way through the episode he went onto Grindr and well Im sure you know what that is. YAY a gay lad and a right laugh he is as well :)

Here is pic I found of him, and below that is some behind the scenes with him :). Im looking forward to seeing more of him

THANKS Slimjim for the help on embedding these YouTube clips :)

Last edited:

zortek

An Obvious Enigma
Reaction score
wow, thanks for the heads-up. love skins but did not realise that season 6 had begun.
going to have to chase it up.

great show.. (and still got it bad for freddie/luke) :):)

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
yoyo888 - I sent you a PM about embedding the vids

great show.. (and still got it bad for freddie/luke) :):)

On the other hand....;):p

Last edited:

JonnyFantastico

Super Vip
Reaction score
I sadly still have not ever been able to watch further that episode 1 of series/season 3. I got too attached to the original characters.

Still waiting for that movie to happen...

zortek

An Obvious Enigma
Reaction score
On the other hand....;):p

true true :):) maxxie/mitch is a damned attractive sexy guy (and seemed like he could actually dance pretty well too) ... he would run a very very close second to freddie/luke for me... but both together... :pP:pP (or with me lol)... the stuff dreams are made of...

(for me its not just the physical beauty, but the character they play as well)

now if i could find some hot pics of nick/sean i would be as happy as a pig in s**t :))

Last edited: