• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Pictures Taylor Lautner - basket in sweatpants

long_jimmy

Reaction score
O-M-G

Still, this isn't going to make me interest in the twilight saga xD

gmp

Reaction score
Oh I hope that isnt camera trickery.

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
O-M-G

Still, this isn't going to make me interest in the twilight saga xD

In the movie Taylor and the rest of the "Wolf-pack" tend to be a little hot blooded, and spend most of the movie wearing nothing more than cut-offs and sneakers...

That peak your interest in the saga?

lhardwick69

Reaction score
not to sound like a perv but in sharkboy and lavagirl in one scene and one scene only he looks like he is ummm stiffer there than he is in that pis posted here-- in the scene where he and lavagirl fly up to this place he see it bulging--a guy told me about it and of course i looked at it is there and to reassure you i am not lying if you own sharkboy and lava girl scan into the movie 21 minutes 42 seconds and you will see its fullly erect and how the people didnt notice it pull him aside and tell him this is a kids movie that his boner is not accepted in this movie he he he

and not to mention he looks good in them tights he is wearing

Last edited:
A

angelmist

he's definitely packing some heat. damn I need to do naughty things to him.

ohboyseth

Reaction score
Makes me love team jacob even more now thanks

jon13lee

Reaction score
i find him quite attractive...but never able to bring myself to watch the twilight movies he is in...i wouldn't mind just having pics of him hahas

S

Sander

Oh I hope that isnt camera trickery.

even if it was, it wouldn't matter we'd still get off on it xp i still get excited at the end of boogie nights when you see mark welberg's cock even tho i know its not his

billybob12

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
not to sound like a perv but in sharkboy and lavagirl in one scene and one scene only he looks like he is ummm stiffer there than he is in that pis posted here-- in the scene where he and lavagirl fly up to this place he see it bulging--a guy told me about it and of course i looked at it is there and to reassure you i am not lying if you own sharkboy and lava girl scan into the movie 21 minutes 42 seconds and you will see its fullly erect and how the people didnt notice it pull him aside and tell him this is a kids movie that his boner is not accepted in this movie he he he

and not to mention he looks good in them tights he is wearing

That is not a boner that is the same crease in the suit he has throughout the entire movie do you seriously think he would be right in the middle of the camera with a boner.