• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Teen Wolf Season 3 Hotties!!!

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
Season 3 of Teen Wolf starts June 3, and while fan favorite Jackson (Colton Hayes) has jumped ship, the hotness void left by his absence has been plugged like the bottom in a Matt Hughes video...

Returning of coarse are...

Scott McCall (Tyler Posey)

Styles (Dylan O'Brien)

Derek Hale (Tyler Hoechlin)

Danny (Keahu Kahuanui)

And new to the mix are..

The new big baddie, Deucalion (Gideon Emery)

Beta (Lars Slind)

Twins Ethan and Aiden (Charlie and Max Carver)

***Rumor has it that Danny will hook up with one of the twins...;)

And if that isn't enough to make you guys forget all about that silly bitch Colton, then you got some serious issues...

cujoboy

Reaction score
I'd love to see Tyler and Dylan hook up, they're both gorgeous. Eventually they could be joined by the twins, that would make quite a fourgy!!!!!!!!

Lollipopboi

King of Amateur Clips
Reaction score
all guy are amazing, but i really hate Wolf effect when they turn in this series, it really funny lol

MaximumT

Super Vip
Reaction score
I have seen very little of Teen Wolf but suddenly it has become a lot more interesting to watch it! :p

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
when did those twins get sooooo hot

That's why I included the pictures from the gym, to show how they both buffed up big time for the show.

Here are a couple of "before" pics...

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
Just watched the season 3 premier, and the twins have a very unique ability...

They can merge together into one hulk-like "mega-wolf"...

Which, to me any way seems quite sexual, what with the two joining together as one.
Especially the way they both strip to the waist, one drops into a 3-point stance, and the other climbs onto his back and "enters" his body...

Or... Maybe I'm just a perv...

Any how, I found a video to go along with the twins workout pics, enjoy!

socrates

Reaction score
I LOVED the twins in desperate housewives, and it's a joy to find them in teen wolf :)
Still sad about colton haynes's departure ç_ç

LeoNJ

Reaction score
In one of the episodes, Allison asks Lydia which one of the twins
she wants to hook up with. She answered, the str8 one of course. Then you
see one of the twins hitting on Danny.

I still miss Colton's character, though.

***Rumor has it that Danny will hook up with one of the twins...;)

And if that isn't enough to make you guys forget all about that silly bitch Colton, then you got some serious issues...

raisinboy

The Destroyer
Reaction score
So, when the twins merge into one big wolf, I wonder if the gay twin is the top or the bottom...

wablood

Reaction score
I absolutely LOVE Tween Wolf. The DVDs have a "Shirtless Montage" on them They definitely know their audience.

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
Well, Ethan and Danny finally hooked up in last nights episode, only to be interrupted by Ethan having a psychotic breakdown caused by the haunted motel they were in...

***BONUS***

socrates

Reaction score
just been watching ep. 6, still salivating :p thw twins are hawt :D